Still a Nerd huh?

3rd person's pov [location: japan]
Izuku adjust his glasses up to his nose he is sitting on his chair and you'll find him lost in the pages of a book. Today the'll be having a new student and everyone keeps talking about him saying that hes 'cool' and all crap like that Izuku on the other hand is uninterested and only concentrated on the book he's reading he thinks that 'cool kids' are a bunch of rich stupid brats who gets what they want with a snap of a finger and thinks that nerds and cool kids doesnt mix. Izuku Midoriya doesnt have freinds, he doesnt need one, when you take a look on his exams its either A's or A+ so what are freinds for anyway? He is smart at everything but one thing bothers him its a word called 'love'. He cant understand what it means because he never experienced it before "Good morning class as you know today we'll be having a new student ckme in and introduce yourself" Aizawa said his usual bord voice never dissapears a male student with a spiky hair and looks pissed off walk in and almost all girls started drooling because of him.Disgusting. "names Katsuki Bakugo"the new student said "thats all?" The teacher asks he look at the teacher and said "what else do you want me to say?" The teacher let out a sigh "whatever,sit next in front of Midoriya, Midoriya please raise your hand" Izuku flinch hearing his name called he look up from the book hes reading completely unaware on whats happening their eyes met and recognised him 'wait..is that kacchan?' the student said nothing and sat down in front of him and the class starts.

× Izuku's pov × lunch ×

I started to eat on my usual spot. On the roof top and far from the crowds after the meal I suddenly feeling a little tired so I doze off a little placing my book on my lap a few minuets later I felt someone flicking my forehead i slowlg opened my eyes seeing Katsuki Bakugo. "Wake the f##k up you damn nerd" I flinch and stood up "s-sorry!" I said he raise an eyebrow "for what?" "For not waking up so soon!" He gave me a confused look but shrug it off "Im waking you up because its 5 pm and you should be moving your damn a$$ now" he said my eyes widen "f-five?! I must've over slept! How should I explain this to my teacher?! He will get mad at me! What was I thinking! I missed all my afternoon classes! Oh nonononothisisbadthisis-" "will you SHUT THE HELL UP?!" I flinch noticing I was murmuring again darn it! I should stop that bad habbit of mine! "S-sorry k-kacchan.." I said wait did I called him.. "SORRY! I didnt mean to!!! I-" "shut up lets walk home stupid deku" he said starting to walk away we start to walk home together "hey kacchan..?" I called out "what?" "A-Are you...mad at me?" I ask he glared at me i flinch and he looks away "no." "B-But you j-just glared at me" "shut up." I flinch again by the tone of his voice he sounded maad.."s-sorry.. I never said goodbye" i said "you didnt have to, I already knew dumb#ss" he said

× flasshh baack × 3rd person's pov

"Good morning auntie! Can dek-izuku play play today?" A seven year old katsuki ask inko Midoriya, izuku's mom. Inko looked at the boy and smiled "sorry katsuki but Izuku needs to pack right now" inko said katsuki tilted his head on the side in confusion "for what?" "Oh, he didnt told you? He's going to america to continue his study, he said he wants to learn different language and things, i asked him if i should invite you to come but he said no" inko explained katsukis eyes widen "are you ok?" Inko asked a little worried for the poor boy katsuki nod his head "y-yeah well i should get going now th-thanks for the news bye auntie!" Katsuki wave and turn around and run away tears spilling out of his eyes 'how could you deku?'

× end of flashback × bakugo's pov

"I...Im really sorry...k-kacchan.." deku said "tsk. As if that would do anything." I said still upset he left that day his eyes widen and he look away i guesse i did it too far? Wait, no! Its his fault not mine sudenly i felt pair of arms wrap around my waist i look at the tense boy in front of me he didnt said anything and just left after that. Wtf..