F-A-K-E

A/N: i dont know if this is a normal reaction but..SOMEONE ACTUALLY LIKED THE STORY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Porshii !!! OHMYGOSHMYFIRSTLIKECELEBRA-Anyway on to the story!

× Bakugo's pov ×
"Welcome home you brat!!" I slam the door shut "shut up old hag!!" "STOP SLAMING THE DOORS" "STOP SHOUTING YOU HAG!!!" A hand landed on the back of my head my body tense "what did you cALL ME YOU BRAT?!" My old man stand in the middle of us pushing us slightly away from each other smiling "can you please stop fighting? Katsuki, stop calling your mother 'old hag' and Mitsuki please forgive our son" the old man said we both roll our eyes and cross our arms "whatever" " fine.." the old man sigh in relief "...if that stupid brat say 'IM SORRY!' " "shut up! I will never say that old haaggg!" "Damn you braatt!!"

× after the long looonnngg fight ×

I flop myself on my bed with a sigh and look over to my table with junk on it that I shoul've clean like a month ago "tsk, tommorow.." i mumbled

× morning × Izuku's pov

"Good morning class today im gonna group you into 4 to answer the following and make an essay about it" i pushed my glasses up to my nose aizawa sensai started to group us I waited patiently for my name to be called until " Izuku midoriya, Katsuki bakugo, Ochaco uraraka, and Kirishima eijiro. Please go to your groupmates" I sigh 'really? The ochako girl? Why does life hates me..?' I thought. We sat down on a circle " we can do the re search in my place but for now lets answer the following questions!" The kirishima guy said flashing a toothy grin "tsk, whatever" Katsuki said they start to answer the following I just continue to read my book not even bothering to look at them. The ochaco girl noticed Im not doing anything she asks " izuku, You arent doing anything! Are you expecting us to do all the work while you sit here and do nothing?" The ochaco girl asked 'pouting cutely' at me I grab my paper and show it to them their eyes widen "y-your done already?!" The ochaco girl said Kirishima sweat dropped "ahaha..well he is the smartest guy in class so.." kirishima scratch the back of his neck "well..izu..can you help me with this question? I cant understand it pweesse?" The ochaco said giving me disgusting 'puppy eyes' I rolled my eyes and gave her my lecture notebook pointing the answer to her question she froze "ah..th-thank you..." she said "rude.." KATSUKI mumbled glaring at me I flich but didnt look at him and focus on what im reading

× the end of class × Izuku's pov

We start to walk to kirishima's house while chatting of course im not talking just walking behind them katsuki walk towards me and asks "why are you so damn mean to pink cheeks?" "Because Shes one of my fake friends" I reply his eyes widen "fake fri-?" "were here!" Kirishima announced we went in greeted his mom walk upstairs and sat down in a circle in his room "ok lets start!" Kirishima clapped his hands together flashing his usual toothy grin " Midoriya can you please do the re search?" I nod my head and sat down on his computer chair " ochaco please do our visual presentation while bakugo and I will plan how the technology work" "ok dokie!" The ochaco girl smiled 'sweetly' at them after hours we decide to go home at 6 pm but before I go ochaco pulled me to the living room when no one is looking and said " izuku dear I need your help to get bakugo to love mee~!" She said i tsked in annoyance she flinch "come on Izuku do it or I'll-" "you'll kill me. whatever..." i said she smirked " good. you just need to lock me and bakugo in a room and thats all i need to seduce him~" she said i rolled my eyes and walk pass her "dont do it and i'll tell the whole school that your a damn faggot or should i say..gay?" My eyes widen "yeah honey you shouldnt leave your 'old diaries' on your table~hmm.. lets read one" I look at the book shes holding and indeed it is mine crap.." I dont know how to tell my mom that I start to like boys because of 'kacchan' hmm~ wonder who 'kacchan' is" she smirk "stop reading that!" I said "sure sure faggot but deals a deal ok?" She said i nod my head bakugo walks downstairs "Im going home bye sh#tty hair" he said I walk to the door like nothing happened "bye bye guys!" She greeted we both said nothing and start to walk. Silence filled the whole walk until kacchan decided to end the silence " hey nerd" "y-yes kacchan?" He looked at me raising an eyebrow "your f#cking different today.." my body tense "wh-what do you mean?" I ask he sigh "something happened right?" I look away "nothing, thats just how i behave in school" i said "f#ck no, something happened to you and you cant f#cking tell me" he said my eyes start to water "kacchan, I-I dont w-wanna...talk about it " i said with a shaky voice he noticed this " tsk, fine.." he said he stop suddenly making me stop as well "something wrong kacch-!" He tried lifting my lips up trying to make me smile? "Kaccwan..wothch arae wou dshoing?" I ask (kacchan what are you doing?) He frown " You rarely smile these days" he said and stop "well you too? So were kinda.. the same?" I reply "hmm...good point" "yeah, i noticed kacchan's always mad. Is it because of me?" "Well..yes and no" i sigh 'he's still mad at me huh? Well if im in his shoes i'll react that way too' I thought "heh... what happened to us?" I thought "what do you mean?" Oh crap I didnt mean to say that out loud "i-i mean w-well when we were kids we were just happy and all bu-but now were all sad and y-yeah.." i play with my fingers nervously trying to explain he place his hand on my head I blush slightly "but you still havent change damn nerd" i smiled slightly "yeah.."