Chapter 10

I put the song because, well, I liked it ;)

Today's my one-month-aversary on Wattpad :D

Hehehe :P

__________________________________________________

I froze. Uh oh. Should I?

"Well, umm, I'm thinking of not going this year," I said.

"Why not?" He sounded surprised, "You have to come!"

"I don't know," I hesitated.

"How about this," He said, "Just come with me, and you don't have to come as my date; we can just go as friends. A lot of people do that."

I hesitated. Just as friends? Well, I mean, that couldn't hurt.

"Sure," I felt myself actually smile.

"Great," I could hear a smile in his voice, "I promise you won't regret it."

I hope not.

I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I used my foot to turn on the radio that was on my night stand, and heard Selena Gomez's song, 'Ghost of You', playing.

As soon as I realized what the lyrics said, I felt goose bumps rising on my arms.

***

"WAKE UP!" Someone shouted in my ear. I groaned as the bright light shined in my eyes, temporarily blinding my vision.

When my eyes adjusted, I realized that it was Liv.

"What are you doing here?" I groaned as I fell back onto my bed.

"Why wouldn't I be here?" Liv answered as she started dragging me out of bed, "I mean, without me, you would be a walking fashion disaster."

I smiled. Same old Liv.

I went into my bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. I changed into the clothes that Liv picked out; a tight, white shirt, and a short, blue skirt that was almost too short according to the school rules. Almost.

"Seriously?" My eyebrow raised as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look hot," She grinned, "Now let's go."

I followed her outside, grabbing my bag along the way. We walked to her car, and I noticed Seb locking his door, and started to walk to his car. He looked at us, and I almost swore he was looking directly at me. I shook away that thought.

"Hold on a second," Liv told me and quickly ran to him. They started talking about something. I couldn't hear anything they were saying.

I pretended I was looking for something in my bag. This felt like the first day again. I watched Liv make gestures to Seb, and he nodded. He said something else, and this time, Liv nodded. Then she started walking back to me.

"Sorry," She said casually as she got into the car.

"What were you talking about?" My voice came out sounding annoyed. Great, now she probably thought that I was desperate to know or something.

"Oh, well," Liv hesitated, "Things."

I felt my expression turn into a frustrated scowl. I didn't say anything. She clearly didn't want to tell me.

We got to school, and all everyone would talk about is the Spring Fest.

"Oh please," I complained, "Spring Fest isn't that big of a deal."