Chapter 6

Authors Note
100 reads!! I never would have expected this story to reach even 10 reads. I just posted it because I thought why not. Thanks to everyone who's either commented or voted or even read this story. My writing isn't the best at times and I don't plan my stories either. So, thanks for reading! Also, I didn't expect BTS to outdo last year's performance at the MMAs but they did. Holy crap! Jungkook with the water and then Yoongi with the fire and then Jimin with the dancing and then- I'll stop.

Jungkook has never felt safer than he did right now in Jin's arms. Sure, he was a little embarrassed and flustered. But the way Jin held him made him feel protected and wanted.

Jungkook has already made his mind up he'll be Jin's information collector. He'll take on a different job than Hoseok, he'll go to parties and go under disguise. He'll closely work with Hoseok as he leads people in, gets them to trust him, and then kill them. Jungkook isn't going to kill anyone though, hell, he can't even protect himself without feeling bad about it. Jin hasn't told him of any missions yet, but if there was one he would take it. He doesn't even care about the money he might get, at this point he just wants to help Jin. Although he still sometimes feels bad that he's living here for free, he feels he should pay the mafia back somehow.

After all, they gave him a bed to sleep in and food to eat. He drowned his thoughts out and snapped back to reality. As Jin moved in his sleep. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes as he woke up.
"Good morning." He said, his husky voice making Jungkook shudder to the core.
"Morning," Jungkook replied, as Jin played with his hair. Jungkook blushed and relished in the feeling.

He enjoyed this and wished that he could do this every day. But alas he knew he'd probably be back in his bed by the end of the day. Jungkook huffed and groaned as he got out of bed, his bones cracking.
"Do you want a bath?" Jungkook asked, Jin groaned out a yes as he laid in bed, Jungkook chuckled and left the warm blankets. He ran Jin a bath and was shocked to see Jin standing at the door of the bathroom, not even a minute later after the water started.
Jin took his shirt off, his abs making Jungkook sweat. Ever since they kissed yesterday Jungkook had felt flustered around Jin. So he was definitely blushing right now at the gorgeous sight of Jin with his shirt off. "Enjoy your bath," Jungkook said, as he quickly tried maneuvering his way behind Jin, Jin softly grabbed his wrist and stopped him.
"Do you want to join?" He asked with an amused face. Jungkook could have sworn his body heat went up a few degrees.
"What, no-" Jungkook babbled on and on. Before Jin shushed him with a finger to his lips.
"I'm messing with you," Jin said as he laughed. Jungkook scoffed and quickly escaped the bathroom, listening to Jin's mocking laughter in the background.

He felt a little angry but was a little amused at Jin's joking around. He scoffed to himself, but he soon stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Yoongi and Hoseok, kissing and holding each other. Their lips tangled passionately as they desperately held on to each other like they weren't going to see each other ever again. He longed to have the same thing with someone else, preferably Jin but he knew that would be moving too soon. He sighed and walked away from them and into the kitchen where he poured himself a cup of milk. It swished around in the drink as he drank it and lightly slammed it on the counter.

He was tired, tired of being alone and single but that peck with Jin the other day gave him hope. Sure, there were plenty of guys that flirted with him and tried to get into his pants at the bar he worked at. But he didn't want that type of relationship. He wanted one where there were love and trust, one with passionate and genuine love. Not just a relationship that was based on sex and fucking around with people, he was the type of person who wanted, needed commitment. He wanted the kisses and cuddles in the morning, the sweet handmade birthday presents, heartfelt confessions and compliments, and meaningful conversations. He wanted the whole package, not just the sexual part. Truth is, he's a virgin, doesn't want to have sex until he gets married. Maybe it's something unrealistic but he wanted to wait. Lose that with someone he was going to be with for the rest of his life. He only wished and hoped.

Ironically, as Jungkook was submerged deep into his thoughts about love a figure crept up behind him and enveloped his delicate body with a hug. He shrieked and jumped back as a deep, soft voice came near his ear.
"I'm done with my bath."
Jin said, Jungkook escaped from Jin's hug and turned around to face him. His hair was wet and dripping with water, Jungkook gulped as Jin's beautiful brown eyes looked up at him.
"I see that," Jungkook mumbled too mesmerized with Jin's eyes. Jin smirked, a smirk that often made Jungkook blush and inched closer to Jungkook. His eyes flickering down to Jungkook's lips, he inched closer and closer, he was so close to the point where they could feel each other's breath against one another. Jungkook closed his eyes and clutched the counter behind him as he waited for the sweet touch of Jin's plump lips against his.
"Seokjin!" A voice yelled, Jin growled and abruptly pulled away from Jungkook. Jungkook sighed and opened his eyes, he really wanted that kiss.
"What?" Jin asked, completely irritated. He looked behind him and realized it was Taehyung who interrupted his moment.
"The Wolf gang has made a proclamation," Taehyung said Jungkook could see Jin's face contorted in anger
"The same gang that attacked our mansion?" Jin asked, his voice harsh.
"Yes," Taehyung replied.

Jungkook was lost, really lost he tried moving his way out of the kitchen but Jin stopped him.
"Stay." He demanded, Jungkook shivered and immediately obeyed him.
"Well, what's the proclamation, I mean we're already at war," Jin said, Taehyung sighed and opened his mouth to speak.
"They want Jungkook." Jungkook froze and his eyes widened.
"Me?" He asked,
"Why me, they didn't even see me that night." Jin rushed over to calm him down. His hands stroking against his waist as he pulled him towards his body. He was angry himself but he couldn't show it in front of Taehyung. "I don't really know." Taehyung shrugged.
"But apparently the leader of the gang went to the bar you worked out once and fell in love with you." He explained,
"From then on he kept a close eye on you and noticed you with Seokjin that one night and well, he soon noticed you didn't work there anymore," Taehyung explained,
"So he put two and two together," Jungkook mumbled.

Jin basically ignored Taehyung words after he said that the guy was in love with Jungkook. He scoffed, Jungkook was his, call him possessive, or whatever else you want to but it's the truth. He clutched Jungkook's waist tighter. Jin was angry but he knew he couldn't rush into a full-blown gang war. For now, he had to do whatever he can to protect Jungkook. But he needed more information.
"Taehyung, are there any parties coming up soon?" He asked, Taehyung nodded and smirked immediately knowing what Jin was going to do.
"There is one actually, it's a pool party. We could get Hoseok to sneak you guys in." He said,
"No." Jin smiled,
"I think Jungkook is better suited for this job." He said, turning towards Jungkook.
"What!" He yelled,
"I must agree with Jungkook," Taehyung said. What was Jin thinking?
"Oh come on, it's just a pool party and it's not like we are going to kill anyone. Hoseok would just attract more attention than needed. Besides, if anything does happen I'll be there. He'll be my date." He explained, Jungkook was frazzled.
"What? Look, I said I'd be your information collector but isn't this dangerous, I'm wanted" Jungkook said, Jin scoffed.
"It's not like you're even going to be hurting anyone or that anyone from the mafia is going to be there. You are just getting information." Jin reassured Jungkook. He huffed and crossed his arms.
"Fine." He replied. Jin was about to say something else before Jungkook interrupted him.
"As long as I don't need to hurt anyone," Jungkook said. "I promise," Jin replied.

Jungkook ran and ran, his useless shoes clacking against the pavement as a crazed man with a knife pursued from behind him. The sandals he wore slowed him down but it was better than his bare flesh rubbing against the pavement. His breath was ragged and he was only wearing swimming trunks that were damp and wet. His eyes grew droopy and he felt like falling. His body needing to submit to its tiredness. He huffed and pushed his body through the long stretch of road. It was midnight way past his bedtime and he prayed for Jin to come and find his ass.
"What have I gotten myself into?" He thought.