Chapter 9

⚠️ Violence is coming up (finally)

Taehyung rubbed his hands together in anticipation. He wasn't a sadist or masochist, at least he thought he wasn't. He just really wanted to beat the information out of this guy so he could find Seokjin. Taehyung creepily smiled at the guy and took the blindfold that he wore around his eyes off. The guy squinted trying to get used to the dim light.
"You, you're.." He trembled in fear as Taehyung stared at him. Taehyung smirked as the guy's body was shaking in fear.
"You're the Bangtan Boys." He said, his shaking seizing. Somewhere along the sidelines stood Jimin and Jungkook who were completely against this whole thing.
"Isn't there another way we can find Jin?" Jungkook recalled himself asking,
"Sorry Jungkook but this is the only way," Namjoon replied. Jungkook huffed and squinted his eyes as Taehyung was nearing closer to the guy. He wasn't shaking but the man looked terrified. Taehyung slapped him across his cheek.
"What the fuck was that for?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin, who was biting his nails as his eyes were also squinted. Jimin shook his head and shoved it into Jungkook's chest while covering his ears.

He didn't want to hear the terrified screams of the old man while he got beaten and possibly killed. Jungkook patted Jimin for reassurance as Taehyung slapped the guy's face again. "Where is Jin?" He asked, his teeth gritted. The guy's face whipped around at a particular harsh smack, he spat blood out as Taehyung continued his ministrations. The other members watched in earnest.
"I don't know." He said, getting very little room to breathe. Taehyung grunted and grabbed a sharp knife that Namjoon handed to him.
"If you don't tell us I'll have no choice but to slit your throat." He threatened, The guy's face shriveled up in horror. "I'll tell you." He said, Taehyung nodded but still held the cold knife against his throat.
"He's at our mansion in Gangnam." He answered. Taehyung nodded already knowing the address of the place before he sliced the knife against the man's throat, he gurgled and spit blood. His eyes were frozen and Jungkook shuddered in horror.
"He killed him." He whispered. Jimin shook and Jungkook felt his chest grow heavy and bile grew in his throat as he stared at the man's cold dead body. Blood piled around his throat and down onto his clothes,
loitering then with blood.

Taehyung let go of the bloodied knife as it fell to the floor.  The man laid limp in his chair. His throat was slit and Jungkook stared in horror.
"You killed him!" He yelled, Taehyung looked at him with a sympathetic smile.
"I'm sorry you had to see that." He replied,
"Why?" Jungkook trembled,
"Why did you kill him?" He asked, "He would have run off and revealed our location." Namjoon explained, "Jungkook, I'm sorry." Yoongi replied, "But you knew what you were signing up for when Jin told you all of this." Jungkook huffed and his body still trembled as he stared at the dead man. He thought about the man's family and his life up until now that he didn't even know about but he still felt sad for the guy. Tears welled up in his eyes and Jimin was crying into his shirt. Namjoon saw this and Jungkook trusted him enough to lead Jimin out of the room.

Jungkook needed Jin badly right now. He was beginning to have a panic attack but he pushed it down.
"Well, what are we waiting for?" Jungkook asked,
"Let's find Jin." The other members of the mafia looked at each other with surprised faces but hid it as they nodded.
"We will ambush them by leading Hoseok and Jungkook in to distract them," Namjoon said.
"Ok, I'm ready," Hoseok said, Taehyung nodded and situated Jungkook and Hoseok into costumes that hid their appearance. Yoongi drove them to the address and their nerves were frazzled. They were nervous. Jungkook more than Hoseok but he was going to get Jin back. And he'd do anything to get him back at this moment. He wouldn't kill but he'd definitely do something.
"Jin, we'll find you," Jungkook mumbled.