Prologue

Third Person's Pov:

"Y/n, honey. Wake up."

Y/n groaned out as she was being shook awake. She opened her eyes to see her ma on the side of her sitting on her bed. Y/n pushed up on her elbows leaning forward. She stretched letting out a little yawn. She glanced up at her ma to see her smiling at her with sadness swirling around in her eyes.

"Ma. What's wrong?" Y/n asked.

Y/n could instantly tell that something was wrong with her ma. Even though she was twelve, she wasn't that stupid to not know that something was bothering her ma plus she was smart. Who do you think she inherited it from? Her parents.

"I'll tell you later dear with your mom. Why won't you just go on and get ready. I'm going to go check on your baby sisters now." Ma replied nervously.

Y/n frowned at the thought of her mom. She never really spent time with her or her baby sisters. All she wanted is for her to spend time with them. Ma leaned forward towards Y/n kissing her on her forehead before pulling away staring at her.

"I know you don't like your mom at the moment for not spending time with you or your sisters but you should at least talk to her honey. She's just making sure everything is ok with our people and she's making new things as I am too." Ma said.

She then raised up from the bed, walking out the door, closing it behind her. Y/n sighed. Rolling out from the bed. She went inside her bathroom pulling down her pajama pants along with her boxers. She grabbed her member aiming it inside the toilet letting her urine out.

When she was done, she gave herself a few shakes before washing her hands. Y/n turned the shower on and made sure the water was at the right temperature for her. She stepped inside the shower after taking off the rest of her clothes and cleaned herself up.

Once she was done taking a shower, she walked inside her closet grabbing a plain white t-shirt with black shorts. She put those on and grabbed a pair of her shoes. She slipped them on and ran outside her room, down the stairs into the kitchen.

She arrived in the kitchen to see her ma feeding her one-year old baby sisters Layla and Angelica, while her mom was sitting down at the table looking at something on a paper.

"Hey ma can I go hangout with Jade?" Y/n asked looking over at her ma.

"No, you can't we are having family day today." Mom piped up inviting herself into the conversation.

Y/n looked over at her to see that she was already staring, smiling at her. Y/n opened her mouth to protest against it.

"You can't just say you want today to be family day when you never spend time with us-"

But one look over at her ma and she closed her mouth. She nodded her head, grumbling under her breath. Y/n pulled the chair out sitting down on it. She looked at her mom to see that there was now a frown on her face. Y/n felt bad for putting a frown on her face. She grabbed an apple from the bowl of fruits and munched on it.

Y/n chewed on the bits of apple in her mouth swallowing it after. She pondered on her thoughts on whether to talk to her mom today but finally decided to just talk to her to make her ma happy plus she was kinda excited since her mom was finally spending time with them.

"So, what are we supposed to be doing today Mom?" Y/n asked as she watched her mom lift her head up at her.

Y/n watched as the frown was now replaced with a little smile on her mom's face.