Chapter 2

"Ok well it looks like we're going to Washington to go get my parents back." I said looking at them over Maddie's shoulder. "Hell fucking yeah. I'm so ready for this, this is gonna be hella fun." Jade replied getting hyped bouncing in her chair.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Jade this is a mission its the time to get serious not the time to play around when we get there" I stated coldly.

"What!! You can't blame me. We never left our island before." Jade said.

Chole let out a sigh before reaching over and pinching Jade on her side. "What the fuck babe. What was that for?" Jade whined rubbing her side pouting.

Chole just ignored her not paying attention to her. While Alex was chuckling at what just happened.

Which earned him a glare from Jade. The glare looked as if it could kill.

"Anyways as I was saying its not the time to be playing once we get there." I spoke glancing over at Jade. She smiled sheepishly at me shrugging.

I rolled my eyes at that. Tapping Maddie's waist, she got what I was implying and stood up from my lap. I stood up and moved from the seat allowing Maddie to sit back down.

Placing my hands on the table I leaned forward.

"We don't know what's out there yet, so we have to stay alert and be ready for what's to come", I explained looking at each of them making sure they got the message loud and clear. Alex cleared his throat. "So, when do you suppose we head out Y/n?" Alex asked. "We head out later on today. The sooner the better." I informed.

They all stared at me with the wtf face. "Ok just hear me out real quick." I said before clearing my throat.

"I know we just barely found out where they are at and 6 years have gone by so we don't know if they are alive or not but I just want to get there as soon as possible just in case they are." They all sighed understanding what im saying.

"So you guys are ok with leaving today right?" I asked. They all nodded there head at me. "Great! I wasn't going to listen to you shit heads anyways if you said no. Except for Maddie." I stated smirking at them. 

Jade let out a gasp with a fake hurtful expression on her face while Alex was shaking his head at me letting out a snort.

"And so, you wonder why I'm mean to you." Chole announced.

"Aww thanks Y/n. Your so sweet. Maddie spoke blowing me a kiss causing me to catch it.

"I know I am." I replied flipping my hair, posing for them.

That caused everyone to erupt into laughter with me following behind them.

Clearing my throat. I snapped my fingers catching their attention.

"On a serious note though. Make sure to tell your family and get all your things ready your taking with you." I ordered looking at them. "Oh and make sure to suit up."

Before turning around and heading out the door.

I walked passed the soldiers bidding them my goodbyes as I tapped on my watch. I clicked on the base and waited for someone to answer.

I passed by people along the way heading towards my household. I could hear and see people having fun, joys of laughter surrounding the area. As I was observing the area that I may not see for a while, I heard someone accept the call.

A hologram of Ryan the general of my army of soldiers appeared in front of me. "Ms. L/n what can I help you with!?!" he asked his posture straight with his hands behind his back.

"I need you to get the best damn soldiers you got ready, for we have a mission. We head out today so make sure the plane is ready along with the supplies." I stated firmly. "Yes ma'am!!" He shouted. I saluted at Ryan with him doing the same back.

I then ended the call, the hologram of him disappearing. The twins are going to come with me. I'm not going to leave them behind because I don't know when I'm coming back, I thought.

I didn't even realize I was already at the house inside until I felt 2 pair of arms wrapped around both of my legs. I looked down to see Angelica and Lacy.

They both stared up at me with smiles on their faces. Kneeling down I picked them up and placed them on my waist.

Which caused them to wrap their arms around me. "Do you guys want to go on an adventure with me." I asked them. Shouts of yes came from them.

"We're going to leave here and travel." I told them glancing at them smiling, carrying them to their room.

"Where are we going." Angelica asked tilting her head. Her eyebrows furrowed together, the same as Lacy's. "We're going to Washington, Dc." I said.

"So, go pack up your bodysuit armors and other things you guys want to bring along with you." I spoke before kissing them on their head.

Once I said that they rushed away from me and started gathering their things causing me to snicker at them.

*Time Skip*

Everyone was boarding onto the plane. The crates of supplies we need inside the plane already.

A crowd was gathered far away from us, getting to watch us to take off. I looked over the whole place, and people I wouldn't see for a while.

My hands were intertwined with the twins hands. I stopped as my gaze landed on Jade's parents. They were in charge once again until I came back.

They smiled at me waving, tears in their eyes. I nodded at them since I couldn't wave. Shouts and cry's were heard from the people.

"Take care!!"

"Come back safely!!"

"We'll miss you guys!!"

"Ms.L/n were ready." A voice was said from behind me. I turned around and nodded.

Letting go of the twins hands I urged them forward inside the plane. Glancing behind me, I waved. "I expect things to be the same as it is when I come back." I shouted.

Which caused laughs to be heard from the crowd. Once I was inside the plane the door closed. "Everyone buckle up into your seats for take off." Ryan my general for the army announced from the speaker.

I walked over to where my friends and siblings were, passing by soldiers and took a seat between Angelica and Lacy buckling up.

"Well guys this is it." I spoke looking at them with a small smile forming.

- Ash