Chapter 3

Y/n was sleeping when all of a sudden she was shooked awake. Groaning she slowly opened up her eyes gazing up to see one of the soldiers she's known as James.

"Ms.L/n. General Ryan said he needed you in the front." Soldier James informed her. Y/n hummed nodding her head. James then left back to his seat.

Unbuckling herself Y/n stood up from her seat. Glancing down she seen that Lacy and Angelica were fast asleep still along with her friends.

Walking to the front, she opened the door before closing it shut. "Ryan what seems to be the problem." Y/n asked.

"We made it to Washington,DC." He said focusing on flying the plane. "Oh ok cool. Well I'ma go back to my seat. Tell me-"

"You can't. You have to stay here." He interrupted her from finishing her sentence. "Who are you to tell me what to do General. I'm the leader. You listen to me." Y/n snapped at him. "I know you are ma'am. I'm sorry but you do have to stay here." He stated turning around to face her.

Folding her arms, she straightened up her posture. Raising her eyebrow at him. Ryan gulped from the intimidating sight before him.

"Well um-" Y/n interrupted him. "Get to it Ryan. Just say it." She huffed tapping her foot on the floor. "There seems to be smoke from an area in the forest ma'am." Ryan rushed out.

Moving forward Y/n took a seat besides Ryan. "Where at." Y/n asked him peering outside to see. Ryan pointed to where Y/n could see where the smoke was coming from.

Y/n patted Ryan on the shoulder. "Good job general. You have a good eye." Ryan was flabbergasted from Y/n's mood change but he was used to it but it didn't mean it still didn't catch him off guard.

"Thank you Ms.L/n." He spoke. She just hummed at him. "Get close over there, make sure to land nearby. Also, turn on the invisible camouflage for the plane. We can't afford to be spotted if there are dangerous things down there." Y/n commanded.

"Yes ma'am." Ryan switched on the invisible camouflage and flew the plane over near by to the site. Y/n turned on the speaker. "For those of you who are not buckled up in their seat. Please do now, we are landing right now."

Turning the speaker off, Y/n buckled herself in the seat. "We have now landed ma'am." Clapping her hands together she unbuckled herself, standing up. "Great! Let's head back there now and keep the camouflage on."

Swiftly turning around she headed out the door going to where everyone else were at. Ryan following close behind her.

Stopping to where everyone can see her. She straightened her posture folding her arms. Her eyes flickering from each soldier. "Rise soldiers." She ordered. The soldiers stood up from there seats straightening up their postures facing her.

"As you guys can tell. We have already landed. We are currently here at Washington,DC." She stated.

A solider named Kate raised their hand to which Y/n nodded at her. "Why are we here exactly Ms.L/n." She asked with a questioning look on her face. "Ah I was getting to that." Y/n said.

"We are in Washington,DC because I believe my parents are here." She replied gazing at her, answering her question.

"Now moving on. Ryan had informed me that there was smoke close by from here. So we are going to check that out." Y/n announced. "We don't know what's out there or who's out there that can be dangerous. So suit up." She advised them.

Just like that every soldier went to suit up. She turned around to face Ryan. "The same also applies to you." Y/n added raising her eyebrows at him. His eyes widened, nodding his head, leaving to get suited up.

Y/n moved over to her younger sisters and friends. Glancing over she looked to find her friends eyes already on her.

Ambling her way to them, she stopped just as she reached them. "You bitches suit up to. Also, don't forget to watch your surroundings." She spoke.

"I am not a bitch, you shithead." Chole hissed at her, standing up to hit her but Y/n dodged her.

"Jade keep your dog on a leash please." Y/n said snickering as Chole glared daggers at her with a scowl on her face.

Jade and Alex were laughing out loud while Maddie was covering her mouth from letting it out. Jade stopped though once Chole's gaze landed on her.

"I wasn't laughing babe. It was Alex." Jade exclaimed pointing at Alex, lieing.

Chole just huffed seeing through the lie. "Just for that no kisses for you." Jade stared at Chole with a horrified look on her face. "No, babe I was just kidding." Jade whined. "Nope, no kisses." Chole replied walking away.

Jade followed closely behind her. "Come on babe I was kidding." She complained. Y/n chuckled. "Don't forget to suit up guys." She shouted at them.

Turning her focus to the other two. They just nodded at her getting the message. Maddie walked passed Y/n not before giving her a quick peck on the cheek. While Alex just flipped his non imaginary long hair.

"I'll be your bitch then." Alex uttered, winking at Y/n. To which she snorted at him. "Oh my god. Just go get ready."

"Fine. I didn't want to be your bitch anyways." He said walking away laughing to himself. "I can't with you Alex." Y/n spoke wiping a tear from her eye.

Kneeling down she shook the twins awake. "Hey you guys wake up were here." Angelica and Lacy woke up and stared at Y/n sleepily.

"Come on let's go suit up." Y/n said unbuckling their seatbelts. "Can you carry us?" The twins asked at the same time. "Mhmm yea sure, grab your bags."

The twins grabbed their bags as Y/n picked them up carrying them away from everyone.

"Alright, now hurry up and change into your guys suit." She told them.

*Time Skip*

They were all outside now in the forest. Y/n was in the front with her friends, sisters, and the general.

"Remember soldiers keep your eyes out for anything. We are headed to the site now." Y/n informed them shouting but not to loud to catch unwanted attention towards them. "Also, make sure to turn your invisible camouflage on and make sure you have your eye piece on so we can see each other."

Moving forward they walked all the way to where the smoke was. As they were walking Y/n could hear yelling and screaming. "Do you guys hear that." Jade asked. "Yeah we do. Keep moving you guys." Y/n stated ambling her way through the forest with everyone following behind her.

"Y/n I'm scared." Lacy said as her and Angelica were holding her hands. "Me too." Angelica added.

"Don't worry. If something happens, I will be there to protect you guys. Always." Y/n told them squeezing there hands.

As Y/n said that, there was movement heard far away from the side of them. Everyone turned to see people running away from where the smoke was coming from.

Removing her gaze from them. Y/n moved forward with her people following close behind her.

As they trudged there way there they came to a stop at a horrific scene. People were hurt, bleeding out, or already dead. To what used to be a bridge was blown up.

The people as though they were going to war had a different sense of style from the people that they saw before.

"What the fuck is this." Alex said shocked just as they all were.

"I don't know but we need to be careful." Y/n spoke still shocked at the scene in front of her.

- Ash