003

mentions of self harm ! hotline in author's note , much love <3

Dearest Victim 158,

Curator 172
Day 2: Wake up at 4:20 am and watch videos Curator 172 sends you.

Curator 172
You have 24 hours to complete the task, otherwise you will receive a punishment. The punishments will range from simply removing a day off of the 50 days or being isolated for a week.

Curator 172
I'm just going to send you a playlist off of YouTube that they ordered me to send you.

Curator 172
That means I didn't add or make any of these videos, and I don't know if they made it or they found a random playlist that they thought was creepy enough.

YOONCHILD
my god i'm sick of you

YOONCHILD
who is 'they' are those ur managers like how much do u get paid

Curator 172
Well, I don't get paid. I'm sort of doing this as a part time thing. I don't know why they hired me.

YOONCHILD
wtf that's FREE LABOR omg slavery

Curator 172
I like doing it, though. Mostly because of people like you. You're easy to get riled up, and really easy to blackmail. Sometimes I don't really enjoy it because I have to wake up early, just as you do, and that's just really annoying. However, I think it's entertaining. I like my twist on things, and I like how they interact with me. I can meet some really cool people sometimes.

Curator 172
This isn't very common, it's only happened to 2 people, so don't get your hopes up- but sometimes I let them go and stop assigning them tasks if they're really cool. I mean, really cool. The two times I've done it, though, I got in trouble by my managers, but I still disobey them.

Curator 172
They don't like me joking around because I'm supposed to take this shit serious, and they don't like me getting to know my clients because they don't want me to get too close to them to the point I let them go. I know they would never fire me, though, because all of my clients but those 2 people I let go finish all tasks and... Well. You'll find out.

YOONCHILD
can i b the 3rd person idk i don't wanna do this anymore tbh i mean ur cool tho i'm fine jus like talkin to u even tho u fucking ruined my life but idk i don't wanna do da tasks but ur still cool I GUESS but ur an asshole🙄

Curator 172
I'm gonna have to see if you can be the third person or not. If we're being honest, I don't think you will. Sorry.

YOONCHILD
oh

YOONCHILD
can u like add a feature where we can dislike/like each others messages idk i jus wanna see what i say that u think is worthy of a like

Curator 172
Sure. Hold on.

Curator 172
Can you test it on my message? Hold it for a couple seconds with your mouse or finger and then tap or click on it once.
liked by YOONCHILD

YOONCHILD
OMG YOU COMPUTER PROGRAMMIST
liked by Curator 172

Curator 172
What can I say? I'm amazing.

Curator 172
Also, no. I don't think that was worthy of a like. I was testing to see it if it would work.
disliked by YOONCHILD