three

"I THINK I HAVE A STAR GUYS! SHE'S RUNNING LATE THOUGH" Ms Jenn said forwarding her eyes to Ricky. Ricky didn't know if Bella was coming or not but he hoped she would come. The doors swung open and Bella was coming in with Big Red following her along behind her. "Guys! My star is here, everyone Bella is going to play Gabriella Montez!" Ms Jenn said.

"But she didn't even audition yet? How could that be possible?" Nini looked over at her. "She needs to audition".

"She did audition, by video and so did Ricky and he's my Troy" Ms Jenn said with excitement. Everyone looked at the two and started to clap their hands except for Nini and Ej. Bella felt like she needed to leave the theater but she wanted to make everyone happy, she wanted to make Ricky happy.

The day was like any other day and it was pouring outside and it was really windy. The two understudy's were Nini and Ej and they didn't put effort into their emotions. While they were performing Bella sat down next to Ricky to warm up.

Bella sighed. "Ricky I'm really nervous" she said. "I don't think I can do this".

"Bella look at me, you got this and hey if you want to quit then I'm quitting" he told her.

"Why do you wanna do everything I do? I can't let that ruin it for you" Bella told him. She felt bad cause this was part of his grade now and she couldn't help it. But she knew that being apart of theater is what everyone wants and she won't stop. Her own family has always wanted her to be in theater for awhile now.

"It doesn't matter anymore but who cares" he said as he let out a small laugh. He scooted closer to Bella and they started doing their stretches.

"Why did you leave off yesterday?" Bella told him. She wasn't sure if he was mad at her and she hoped he wasn't.

"Family problems" he said softly. Bella looked at him and she could tell he was hurt and she felt truly bad for him. As a matter of fact she knew how he felt since her dad left when she was 11 years old.

"Okay hi lovers yeah you cmon you need to sing!" Carlos said as he was making them stand up. "It's a duet song".

Carlos and Ricky were excited but Bella wasn't, she knew she had to sing in front of all these people and she was nervous!?

"okay go!" Me Jenn told the two. "You'll do great don't worry".

As soon as she said that they started to sing.

"Living in my own world didn't understand that anything could happen when you take a chance, I never believed in what I could see I never opened up my heart. ohhh. To all the possibilities ohhh. I know. That something has changed, never felt this way. And right here tonight, this could be the start of something new. It feels so right, to be here with you...ohhh and now looking in your eyes. I feel in my heart, the start of something new".

As they stopped singing claps from kids were going around and Ricky looked over at Bella and hugged her. For the first time Bella felt safe in a boys arms other than her dad and she felt so happy. She didn't want to let go of the hug, but they did.

She let out a small smile at Ricky and his cheeks turned red. He looked over at Big Red and he gave him a thumbs up.

"That's all for today guys!" Ms Jenn said.

Everyone left the auditorium and walked outside the school..

"Ricky! Ricky!" someone yelled out behind Ricky and Bella. They turned around and Nini was chasing after them.

"Um yeah?" he questioned. Bella stood quietly waiting for Ricky and Nini to stop talking. "Look I know we broke up and all but tell your friend to stop stealing my spotlight" she said.

"Yeah hi I'm right here and next time say it to my face and don't tell Ricky" Bella snapped back. "oh and I didn't mean to steal your spotlight"

Nini rolled her eyes and walked away causing Bella and Ricky to walk away as well. The rain was pouring on the two teens and Bella started to get all wet.

"hey..are you okay?" He asked her. "I'm really sorry about Nini, I don't know why she's acting like that and she shouldn't be saying that".

"It's fine, I don't care" Bella walked away. Ricky just stood there and saw her walk away into the distant. He was feeling something towards the blonde girl. He was feeling love.

uwu :)