five

bella's pov

LEOPARDS, WILDCATS, LEOPARDS, WILDCATS that's all I hear walking down the hall. Like literally just because our school was shot in the same school where high school musical was shot doesn't mean we are actual wildcats, no we are the leopards. The only time I'm a wildcat is because of the musical I'm doing with Ricky.

Did I say Ricky? Yes I did, yeah about last night I didn't kiss him instead I moved away. Ouch yeah I think I broke him cause he hardly talked to me today. I need to make it up for him, but somehow I know a way that will do. Ms Jenn is making us do a kiss scene today which I don't recall it being in the original film. Literally Gabriella juts walks in and stands there, she wants us to do this last page first for some odd reason.

"Why are we doing the end of the musical if we haven't even started the first page" Ricky added on. "I just simply don't understand it".

"It's for you two lovers to understand how a kiss feels like" Carlos said. "You just need to feel the magic while kissing the other character".

"Huh I know how it feels like to get dodged" said Ricky.

"okay let's just get this over with already" I say. After that now I don't wanna kiss him, I literally just broke his heart and I feel so so bad.

"AND SCENE" Ms Jenn yelled.

Everyone was looking at us and I just felt so nervous and I couldn't handle all the pressure. From the corner of my eye I see Nini and she looked furious about this, I don't get it why?

Just then Ricky started to lean in and his lips touched my lips and I felt so weird. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn't know when this kiss was suppose to end so we just kept going.

"PERFECT THAT'S ENOUGH BELLA AND RICKY" Ms Jenn called out.

I pulled away and Ricky was just smiling and standing there like very very still. I didn't know how it would feel to kiss Ricky but now I do know. If I had kissed him back yesterday I wouldn't be wanting to do this right now, it would have been so awkward for me.

"That was amazing" Carlos said. "You need to do that when you're on stage!".

I smiled at Carlos and walked away and I sat next to Big Red. He was giving me and smirk and it was weird.

"Looks like Ricky is really shocked" Big Red said. "He told me what happened yesterday, I'm really sorry Bella".

"Yeah he is shocked, he's just standing there looking around" I say. "Also it's fine, your my friend and you should know what's going on as well".

Big Red hugged me and I hugged him back. I then look over at Ricky and he was just still standing there, I walked up to Ricky and I pulled him outside the hallway and that's when he came back to focus.

Nini was following up behind us, and I saw her but I just pretended I didn't see her at all.

"Ricky you literally just stood there for 3 minutes without moving" I laughed.

"Oh really? I didn't notice" added Ricky. "I was just really zoned out".

"Yeah you were zoned out, and about last night I'm very sorry I didn't kiss you back it just got me so nervous and I didn't know what to do at all" I say to him.

"Yeah I said it was fine..were just friends Bella" he said as he pulled me into a big hug. I rested my chin on his shoulder and he did the same with me.

"Friends" I say back.

For now...

i actually like this chapter and I'm very happy about it!