eight

bella's pov

OPENING NIGHT IS WHAT EVERYONE has been talking about this week. The only opening night is in 6 weeks and no one is prepared yet. All I can say is that the only thing that's prepared are thing singing duet and the kissing scene with me and Ricky. That's all what we have been doing the past couple of weeks and I'm tired of it. Nini has been so supportive and I really appreciate it, like I really do. She's been nice and I don't know if she wants that because we're friends or she has like a plan to steal my spotlight.

I walked away from the auditorium and into the hallway where I'm suppose to meet Ricky. I know it's kinda weird between us because Nini told me he loved me and he found out. But it wasn't to weird cause he hasn't admitted if he does or not. If he does it's fine with me and I don't mind it at all.

"Hi Bella! Sorry I'm late I got caught up with Big Red" he said. "Anyways I wanted to ask you something and you will probably say because this and that buts it's okay so like I'm just really nervous" he started blabbering.

"Woah Ricky calm down" I laughed. "Say whatever you need to say".

"Okay um when me and Nini started to date that's when I started to notice you. Everyone would talk about how nice you are and how you're a great friend to them. I wanted that opportunity to become your friend and it didn't happen since you didn't wanna talk to me. I just wanna say why did you talk to me, until now?" he asked me.

"Wow that's a lot. Um I didn't talk to you because I didn't wanna ruin your relationship with Nini. She seemed so nice and you deserved her really you did. Like Ricky right now you kinda deserve her. You saw and heard how she sang that song yesterday, she still has feelings for you. I can't ruin that for her as well" I said.

"I can't be with her, I like someone else Bella" Ricky nearly shouted.

"Then who's the other girl?" I said to him.

"Well she's my friend and she's just the sweetest girl I've ever met and I can't thank her enough for what she's done for me because she made me really happy with a decision she made 2 weeks ago" says Ricky.

"Uh then just tell the girl you like her after opening night if she comes to the musical" I mention.

"But what if I want to ask her to homecoming this Friday?" Ricky asked me.

"Then go with her as friends?" I ask him. "It won't hurt to go with her as friends".

"Okay then I'll do that and then tell her how I feel on opening night" he said with excitement.

He gave me a big hug then walked away from the hallway. I thought he was going to ask me something else. I mean what can I say Ricky is cute all the girls fall in love with him, I started to have feelings for Ricky now. But I guess he likes someone other than me.

I walked over to Hayden and he was talking to a boy and I just assumed it was one of his friends so I just walked up to him.

"Hayden mom said if you're leaving with dad tonight?" I asked him. I immediately turned around and saw Bill standing next to Hayden. Bill smiled over at me and I just smiled back.

"Um no I'm staying with you guys, didn't I tell you?" Hayden asked. "I thought I did".

"No, I was with Ricky earlier so I guess I didn't hear you" I tell him.

"Wait your dad is back?" Bill asked us. He looked sad and he knew the whole story with our dad.

"Uh yeah, he came back 3 days ago and he wants to take one of us to Canada but like he's insane. We aren't going with him at all" I tell Bill.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Bill said, he was going in for a hug and I didn't wanna be mean so I hugged him back. I looked over at Hayden and he was just standing there looking at me with a huge grin on his face. I knew that Bill wanted to talk to me, but I just didn't think it was going to be today.

"Hey Bella...oh who's this?" Ricky said pulling me out of the hug and pulling me towards him instead. I found this rather funny cause Bill and Ricky looked both mad at each other.

"Um Ricky meet my ex boyfriend Bill" I say. "Um Bill meet..uh my..friend Ricky".

"Ah ex boyfriend" Ricky says in a mean tone.

"Yeah I know who you are, Ricky Bowen" Bill said back. "Are you two dating or something?".

My eyes widened and Hayden started to laugh literally like crazy. "Ricky? And Bella? Boyfriend and Girlfriend? No way" he said.

Ricky stayed quiet again before she spoke. "Um no she isn't my girlfriend but we're gonna get going now" he said grabbing my hand and walking out of the door.

"Ricky what's wrong with you? You're acting so strange" I said.

"Look do you wanna go to homecoming with me? It's not a big gesture or anything but do you?" He asked me.

I stayed quiet and I didn't know what the say.

hehehe

until next chapter :)