Out of the marvel universe and into Japan.

One day long ago in Quig Quig, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time passed, the similar phenomena happened all over the world, and soon the majority of the population had obtained superhuman powers such as ice, echo location, super speed or super strength. These abilities were known as "Quirks". Due to that, people were able to pursue heroism as a profession witch led to many great hero's to look up to. Such as Gran Torino, Nana Shimura, Hawks, Fat Gum, Midnight, Eraserhead and Endeavor (NO WAIT! Scratch those two. They are horrible hero's and terrible people. The fact that they are still pro hero's is truly amazing). But the greatest pro hero of all is Toshinori Yagi or as he is know by his hero name, All Might. The No1 Pro hero. To say All Might was a hero would be a understatement, he is a savior. At one point he saved a thousand people from a burning building. Little did anyone know, All Might's Quirk was passed down from another person. Toshinori's hero persona derives much from American superhero stereotypes, in which they are colorful and have a lot of dramatic flairs. Always sporting a giant smile, he usually shows off a bright, can-do attitude that borders on being obnoxious. He also tends to be extremely friendly and amicable, due to his popularity and years in the spotlight. However, when he reverts to being sick and scrawny (as a result of a previous battle), he tends to be less energetic due to his constant blood-spitting. Additionally, he tries not to draw much attention to himself while in his true form, always afraid that others might learn of his current state of health. He is the eighth user of the One For All Quirk. With how great All Might is it would make since that he would have a lot of fans, one of his biggest fans was a boy named Izuku Midoriya. Though born without a Quirk, Izuku always dreamed of becoming a hero. Izuku is a very timid, reserved, and polite boy, frequently overreacting to abnormal situations with exaggerated expressions. Due to years of being looked down by one of the worst human beings known to anime Katsuki Bakugo (Katsuki's friends even comment that he may have gone too far bullying Izuku in reference of Katsuki telling Izuku to take a leap off of the school's roof) of lacking a Quirk, he is initially portrayed as insecure, tearful, and non-expressive. These traits are especially present around Katsuki, who also constantly harangued him for his aspirations to become a hero but it never stopped Izuku from hoping and trying. One day Izuku even got to meet All Might and asked possibly one of the most important questions in Japan, "Can you be a hero without a quirk"? This question actually stunned All Might for a bit. All Might honestly didn't know what to think at first but soon realized that a slime villain he had just captured had managed to escape into the streets of Japan and what made it worse was he took a hostage, but it wasn't so bad because the hostage was Bakugo. All Might tried to stop it and save the hostage but his time in his hero form ran out. As pro hero's tried to stop the slime villain and save Bakugo, Izuku ran to the battle to try and save Bakugo. Izuku didn't know why he did that but he knew he couldn't just leave Bakugo yo die. But as Izuku tried to save him a loud bang shook the city. Everyone from pro hero's to reporters stopped what they were doing, even the villain froze up. It had sounded like something had ripped a hole in the sky. Izuku looked up and saw a little black dot in the sky quickly heading towards the ground, right where they were standing! Izuku looked up in horror as what now looked like a jet coming down like a mentor. As the jet got closer and closer All Might used what strength he had left to go back to his muscular form and quickly got Izuku out of the way of the incoming jet while Bakugo was still trapping in the slime villain. Then without a warning the jet crashed into the streets and sounded like lightning strike. Hero's and the slime villain were sent flying from the impact of the crash. After a few seconds the slime villain approached the jet hoping he could find some people with powerful quirks. But there were no people with quirk's in there, instead there were hero's from another dimension, their earths mightiest hero's, The Avengers.

Avengers point of view.

Iron Man, Captain America, Bruce Banner, Thor, Spider-Man, War Machine and Ant Man looked outside the jet and saw nothing but smoke, fire and a destruction around the area.