Avengers vs. Pros

Hope you like the chapter. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments after reading and ya, let's begin.

Iron Man, Captain America and the other Avengers couldn't believe what they witnessed. A man with the muscles of the Hulk and wearing a Captain America like outfit had just punched that slime monster into oblivion like it was nothing. Tony looked at the man surprised.

"Oh god!!! Did you kill him""?!? Tony asked surprised. The man just laughed. "No no no young man, he's not dead, just stunned. And as for you and your friends you will be spending some time thinking about what you have done. Don't you know it's against the law to commit acts of vigilantism"? The man asked as he looked down at Tony. Tony raised a eyebrow confused. Captain America approached the man. "Sir, thank you for handling, whatever that thing was. And, um, do you know where we are"? Captain America asked the man.

"Don't you know? Your in Tokyo"! The man said. Captain America and the other hero's looked surprised by what he said. Could you blame them? Tony looked at the man with a couple questions on his mind.

"Ok quick question, since when is fighting crime and saving lives a crime. And I'm not a young man, I'm over 30. Only way I could be a young man is if I was hit with the time stone". Tony asked confused by what the man just said and feeling like he jinxed himself by saying he could be a teen again with the time stone.

"Vigilantism has always been a crime and you foul villains shall go to jail for it". The man said still smiling. Tony's eyes widened

"Are you kidding?! We just saved those people! Now we are going to jail for it?! Do you even know you we are? We are earths mightiest hero's! We are the Avengers". Tony said in a surprised voice. He couldn't believe he and the other Avengers were going to get arrested just for saving people.

"That maybe true. But I, All Might! Shall punish you all for your wicked deeds! And I have no idea what or who Avengers are". All Might said the first part dramatic and serious and the last part confused.

"The Avengers"? Tony said confused hoping to get a response from All Might. All Might just looked at Tony confused. "Earths mightiest hero's"? Tony said. All Might still didn't respond. "Saved the earth at least three times"? Tony said sounding both confused and surprised.

"This must be a new group of vigilante's. I've never seen them before or heard of the Avengers before. Then again they did travel on jet and this one and another are wearing armor that looks like it's beyond technology's normal limits. And that one does have a outfit that looks a lot like the American flag. They must be hero's from America! Crap, some first impression I made." All Might thought to himself and face palmed once he realized he made more then a terrible impression.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA! How silly of me! What a fool I made of myself! You must be hero's from America"! All Might said laughing as he patted Iron Mans head hardly.

"So so sorry about that. All I have to do now is see your license and then your free to do as you please". All Might said as her held out his hand to Iron Man. Iron Man looked at All Might's hand for a moment and pulled out his drivers license. Captain America, Rhode, Scott pulled out there drivers licenses. Peter and Thor however didn't have a driver's license.

"Thor where's your license"? Rhodey asked pulling out his license. All Might kept looking at the licenses and then turned to look at the Avengers. "I've actually been trying to get my license. I was supposed to try at the DMV in at least three weeks before, well, you know. Our situation". Peter explained to everyone. "I don't have a license". Thor said as All Might walked quickly to him and Peter.

"Don't you two know it's a crime to fight without a-". All Might was cut off once he looked at each of the Avengers licenses. They weren't hero licenses like he expected. They were drivers licenses.