HEADCANONS

—You can bet your ass that the moment Edith meets Eddie Kaspbrak, she tries setting him up with her father, Richie

—She often gets really bad anxiety attacks when she's in huge crowds so she and Richie begin carrying an inhaler for her whenever they go out since she has a hard time breathing during these attacks, just in case.

—She's extremely active, has been since she could walk. She often climbs trees and dances and runs and performs little acrobatic tricks whenever she's out. It also gives Richie anxiety since he's afraid she'll get hurt.

—She met her best friend, Lily, when they were seven. Lily was being bullied and Edith punched the much taller boy and they've been inseparable ever since. They remind Richie of him and Eddie when they were younger. She also may or may not have a crush on said best friend.

—If she doesn't know you and you touch her curls, you will be clawed, kicked, or punched. Maybe all of the above. If she trusts you, touching her curls will make her calm and relaxed, one of the tactics to get her to calm down when she's having an episode, panic attack, or after a nightmare.

—She wears reading glasses but refuses to wear them at school. She thinks they'll ruin her bad girl reputation. And she doesn't want that reputation to be tarnished.

—She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, ADHD, and anxiety when she was eleven years old after she had a severe depressive episode which had Richie fearing for her wellbeing.

—She took Spanish at age eight and is now fluent. She can be found cursing in Spanish when she gets hurt or she's very angry.

—She was twelve when she came out as bisexual to her father. He was completely supportive and even said how he knew she was bi before she did. And she never admit it, but she always knew that he had an attraction to men as well.

—She absolutely loves animals. She has a cat named Otto and intends on having more cats or even dogs soon.

—After the events with Pennywise, she began taking boxing classes as a release for some of her pent up anger.

—Oh boy. This girl is just like her father, she loooooves making your mom jokes. It's become second nature to her to tell those jokes.

—Much like Richie, she enjoys being onstage despite her anxiety. When she's onstage, singing her heart out with lyrics she wrote, makes everything with it.

—Edith fell in love with the Losers as soon as she met them. She had never felt more comfortable and she knew at that moment that she'd do anything for them. Even fight a demon clown despite her father's protests. 

—Edith's parents didn't have the best relationship. Her mother didn't want to be involved and didn't care for them before finally abandoning Edith a few months before she turned five while she was taking a nap. This resulted in her having anxiety when she's not with Richie since she had been alone when her mother left and hates talking about Marissa.