TELEKINETIC!EDITH AU SENTENCE STARTERS

"I-it's not what it looks like!"

"That was already broken when I got here."

"I don't...I don't know what's happening to me!"

"This is just in my head. It's not real. It's not real."

"It feels like...there's something inside me that I-I can't control. It just wants to destroy."

"I just destroyed the entire library and I think it was on camera...you gotta help me!"

"You can't tell anyone! You fucking can't! Promise me!"

"I can't control it. It only destroys and I'm scared I'm gonna hurt someone...or you."

"I always feel it. It's always there, lurking inside, wanting me to snap and lose it. It's pure chaos and I can't help it."

"Oh god...what have I done?"

"You...you don't mean that, I-I know you don't, you want to get me mad, please stop!"

"How the fuck am I going to hide a crack in my wall from my dad?!"

"That is not research, those are comic books, what the hell dude?"

"I didn't mean to do it! Fuck...did-did I hurt you?"

"If I lose control, if I...I hurt someone, or you...promise me something? Promise you'll kill me."

"I don't want to live like this! Live like a ticking time bomb! I'd rather die!"

"He's dead...he's dead and it's my fault..."

"It's...it's not my blood...this isn't my blood on me it's...I'm so sorry..."

"Stay away from me! Please, you need to stay away! I-I don't wanna hurt you!"

"Seriously? You think you can help me control it? You're out of your damn mind."