6

Good morning my Yoongi,

It's Friday and I had a wonderful morning so far today, because of you.

I woke up at 10 AM in your bed. Your smell helped me to sleep so peacefully. I have never had such a good sleep in a while.
You were in the school already, taking your morning class.
I don't know how you managed not to wake me up, while getting ready.
I must have been really tired.

So and when I woke up, you left me a sticky note:

Hi cutie, good morning.
I left you some carrot
cake on the table.
Don't forget to eat it as
your breakfast. And also
thank you so much for
the present.
Have a nice day.

- your Yoongi

You're such a boyfriend material. And so my next happy day began like this. I don't know why I feel so cheerful, but still want to do it at the same time.

Anyways, are you finally mine Yoongi? You called yourself mine, which warms my heart.

The room was so quiet and my heart was pumping. As I got out of the bed and did my morning routine, I got a text from you, if I'm already awake to which I replied yes.
Then, you suggested to meet for a quick lunch, because you had break in between your classes.

And that's how I ended up on my way to this bistro, which is really close to the campus.

I'm writing you from the bistro now, if you're interested to know. I have some more words to write, so I'll continue.

Basically I waited in front of the building for good 20 minutes, before your ass showed up. Don't be angry for calling you that, I'm just joking, I'm in a good mood.

You looked stunning, walking down the street to greet me. Your black clothes contrasted your smooth pale skin, and blond hair floating in the air. You were more sexi that I could ever imagined.

Holding me by my waist, we walked in. Not too crowded place was perfect for innocent conversation about life.

You ordered some ramen, and as we waited you looked me up. I was shy, to be honest, wearing my ripped skinny jeans with simple black hoodie, not much.
I'm not very representative type of boyfriend material.

I don't know, if it was that black clothes making me look not okay or the dark circles under my eyes, but you confronted me like this:

"Jimin, are feeling good?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Seriously, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

What was I supposed to say?
In five days I'm going to kill myself? Besides, I love you Yoongi.
Not appropriate.

Finally, I got courage to write it, like really write down my two thoughts, that I was avoiding directly mentioning. And since they are officially on the paper, I have to accomplish them.
Silly me, so pathetic.

During that dialogue, I kind of wanted to give you some sights, but you caught me off guard.

"You don't have to do it."