Twenty Seven

Seungkwan is hopping on the sidewalk, heading to his house. A cheeky smile escapes his lips as he recalls the lunch and the little make out session with Vernon. Just by thinking how he can't control himself around Vernon is making him blush harder.

As the sight of his house gets nearer, he saw Mingyu going out of the house with a helmet on his hand. That's when he realized that the black Nmax is parked outside.

"Kim Mingyu!"

Mingyu immediately spotted Seungkwan who's walking towards him. "Going somewhere?"

"Uhm, yeah?" Mingyu said as if it's the most obvious thing. "And why are you here?"

Seungkwan knits his eyebrow in confusion. "Of course I'm going home and it's my house?"

"What- No! Soonyoung hyung invited us to their house for a sleep over and I thought you and Vernon were already there."

"Oh really? I haven't checked my phone for messages." Seungkwan pouted. "I guess I can hop on?"

"Of course." Mingyu smiled and tucks a helmet on Seungkwan.

----------

"Mingyu and Seungkwan is here!" Soonyoung yells and Vernon immediately ran towards the front door.

Seungkwan get off from the motor bike and so does Mingyu. The tall guy removes his helmet and help Seungkwan with his. "Your hair is a mess." Mingyu laughs and messes with Seungkwan's hair more.

"Yah!" Seungkwan scowled that made Mingyu laugh even more.

"Okay, okay." Mingyu fixed the smaller's hair who's giving him death glares. "There, you look perfectly fine again."

Seungkwan rolls his eyes and noticed Vernon standing by the door. "Sol!" he waves then ran towards him, imprisoning him to a tight hug.

Vernon hugs him back but his eyes are on Mingyu who's giving him straight yet smug face. His stares turn to glare but Mingyu didn't budge. Vernon's not comfortable with Mingyu being with Seungkwan all the time. Possesive, yes, if that's the case. Mingyu's a nice friend but it starts to bother him since him and Seungkwan are now dating. He wants Seungkwan by himself alone.

Mingyu put his hands inside his pockets and walks pass by them and heads inside the house. Seungkwan breaks the hug and grabs his wrist. "Come on?"

Vernon nods. "I didn't saw Soonyoung hyung's message. He just called me and told me your on your way so I got here."

"Me too. Luckily, I caught Mingyu on the front door who's about to leave." Seungkwan laughs.

"Come, we're having a barbeque at the roof deck." Soonyoung said as he popped out off the kitchen, holding a tray of raw meat. He leads the way and walk upstairs until they reach the second floor, they enter the glass door heading to the spacious roof deck. Seungkwan's eyes glistens as he smell the scent of grilled meat. Seungkwan do love human food a lot.

The sun is about to set and the area gets dim. A familiar guy with same eyes as Soonyoung, walks towards the corner and switched something. The place becomes entrancing as fairy lights that's hanging on the deck's railing and around the four tents, lightens up. On the center of the tent, there is a lowrise table, long enough for the fifteen boys.

"Hey, Jooheon hyung!" Seungkwan calls the guy and a blonde skinny came running and imprisoned Seungkwan in a hug. "Minhyuk hyung, you're here too."

"Well yeah." Minhyuk pulls away from the hug. "Soonyoung invited Jooheon over. It's a bestfriend thing."

Seungkwan laughs. Jooheon waves at him and he waves back.