A Fustercluck part 2

I don't own RWBY. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum. I only own my OCs.

Adam was walking along. He had his mask on and left that demeaning hat he used to cover his horns. He was walking down to the nearest White Fang base in Vale. He kept having second thoughts, but it was likely that, even if he turned back, he would be arrested and be publicly executed. After all, he'd done things like killing innocent people. He arrived at Junior's club. He needed the location. He walked in and saw the Malachite twins, which upon seeing his mask as well as his symbol, backed up. This happened to everyone who was in his way. Murmurs spread among the crowd. "Hey! What are all of you gaping at?" Junior asked. When he saw Adam, he turned white. "Hello Junior, I need something from you."

Adam was walking when he heard a woman shout out. Adam ran to the source and it turned out that she was a faunus, and humans were harassing her. "Hey!" Adam shouted out. The humans turned around and saw his mask. "Look, a White Fang grunt. Let's teach him a lesson!" One shouted. Adam didn't hesitate when he saw a chance to kill them. A few minutes later he was at where the White Fang holed up. When he knocked on the door to it, he heard a person say "what's your favorite book?" "The Third Crusade." Adam answered back. The door opened. When the faunus guarding the door saw Adam, he gasped and almost fell in shock. "Major Taurus! I wasn't expecting you to show up!" "Most things in life are unexpected, how we deal with then changes whether we'll be ready to push back or fall down." Adam said. "Now, onto more important business, take me to your superior officer." The grunt reached behind his neck and scratched it. "Torchwick isn't available right now nor is Ace sir." Adam was confused at the mention of Roman. He sighed as they walked into the main room with most of the faunus in it. They had all been alerted that Adam was here. "Our enemy's actions doesn't concern me. If Ace isn't here, then contact the next in line." Adam ordered. The grunt seemed to get more nervous. "I'll go contact him sir!" The grunt exclaimed. Adam followed, curious as of to who was the grunt contacting. "Sir! Major Taurus is here and expecting to talk with you." "Great, just the thing I needed." Adam tensed when he heard Torchwick's voice come from the scroll. "New orders, the major's gotta disappear." "B-but sir-" "Who are you going to listen to? Yourself? Or your boss?" Adam's blood was boiling. He couldn't believe he was betrayed by the very organization he was apart of for so long. The grunt turned around to see Adam. He was glowing. Adam was absolutely livid that they had the audacity to worm with that human. "Why are you taking orders from him?" Adam said slowly through gritted teeth. The grunt backed up. "Why are you going against what the White Fang stands for?" The grunt pressed a button on his scroll. "Why are you betraying Sienna?" More grunts showed up. All laid there hands on their weapons. "WHY ARE YOU BETRAYING ME?!" He shouted as red bled into the canvas of the world. He tore Wilt from Blush and unleashed his anger upon them. Wilting rose petals were all that remained as Adam walked away.

Adam was at the docks were Roman and the rest were supposed to be. He watched for him to come as he wanted to castrate him. "Hey man! Mind if I join you?" He wheeled around and put his chokutō against the neck of the person who spoke. "Whoa! Hey, I'm sorry for spooking you." He said. Adam looked at him. He was just about to kill him when he saw the tail. Adam sheathed Wilt. He turned back to the docks. "Aw. Come on. At least talk to me." Adam sighed. "What do you want?" Adam asked. "I want to help you." He answered. "Yeah, well I don't need or want your help." Adam said. "Don't be that way. My name's Sun! What's yours?" Adam sighed again. "Adam." "Hi Adam! My name's Sun!" "You already said that." "Might as well make sure my name sticks to your mind Adam." "Those brain cells could have been used for something more useful, like say formulating the perfect strategy. Or something like thinking, which you obviously don't get. But instead, they memorized your name, which I didn't want to know." Adam said, still looking at the docks. "Well, I don't care. I wanna be your friend." Adam scoffed. "Good luck on that." "Hey! What do you mean by that." Suddenly an explosion rang out. "FUCK! I'M AT THE WRONG DOCKS!" Adam shouted before running towards the other docks. Sun ran along with Adam.

"Little red, little red. I'm surprised you decided to pay me a visit. I would've thought you would be at home reading your children books." Adam heard Roman say. "No! As long as your on the streets, it's my duty to stop you!" Ruby said. Adam delivered a slash at Roman, who was caught off guard. Roman was sent flying by the slash. "Adam!" He heard Ruby exclaim. "Ruby leave." "No!" "Ruby! I won't let you get hurt on my behalf." "Well, glad to see I'm included." Roman said. Adam looked over to see him twirling his cane. "You are not involved in my personal matters." Adam said. "Oh I think if it involves little red, then I have every reason to get Involved." Adam looked at Ruby and said "you want to help, right? Then keep the grunts from the White Fang off of me." Adam said before charging at Roman. He used his Aura to summon two clones that delivered a multitude of strikes before Adam ran up and delivered one. Adam then fired Wilt out of Blush which Roman blocked. Adam used Roman as a steppingstone and jumped up. He Grabbed Wilt and slammed it into the floor in conjunction with his semblance to send out a shockwave. Roman stumbled back. Roman saw Adam point Blush at him and started blocking the bullets that came after. Adam sent out a slice with his semblance then threw Wilt in a arc that spun it sideways. Roman blocked it. Adam ran up and kicked Wilt, blade first, at Roman who struck it into the ground using his cane. Adam ran up again and pulled out of the ground in a way that allowed him to slash at Roman. He absorbed a shot from Roman before sheathing and delivering three strikes in the span of a second. Roman ran up and went to hit Adam, but Adam dodged and fired Wilt out of Blush again. Wilt was falling back toward Adam. Adam grabbed Wilt out of the air and rushed Roman with one swing. Roman was knocked back and looked around. "I don't why your fighting me. I can give you what you want." Roman said. "I doubt you actually know what it is that I want." Adam spat back. "Why sure I do, major! You want equality for your race. And I can provide you with the best tools to do so. But if you're to 'bull' headed to accept, then I guess your the only one to blame." Roman proposed. Adam scowled. He saw this for what it truly was, a coward's way to get what he wanted. "Shut it! It's obvious that you know you can't survive this. I hope you said your prayers Roman." Adam said. "Prayers for what? My little goat." Roman asked. Adam's eyes narrowed. "That the police get here before I kill you."

Hey my beautiful people! I'm sorry I took so long, but I was to busy getting this on the Amino for RWBY. I wanted to get all chapters I have done so far. I wanted to continue but I thought that last line is was a good place to leave off. On another note, I am probably going to be retconning most of my original story. I don't know if I want to right now or not, but I'll decide eventually. I have nothing else.

So Bye-Bye!