02

"Last night the rating went 9.1, wow, amazing." NaYeon's manager, JiHyo said excitedly.

"I don't care." NaYeon said closing her eyes. The girl rubbed the lotion on her face.

"When do you even care." JiHyo shook her head.

"What about her?" NaYeon asked.

"Her was 9.3 last night." JiHyo said flinching. NaYeon just nodded.

"NaYeon unnie, I wanted to ask you something." JiHyo said in her convincing tone.

"You're free to do anything." NaYeon said and sighed. JiHyo beamed out in happiness. NaYeon was not that bad for her.

"So, are you coming with me?" JiHyo asked.

"I'm not going anywhere. Sunday means fun day for me." NaYeon said boringly making JiHyo pout.

"Done." The girl said and NaYeon opened her eyes.

"JB oppa is calling." JiHyo said showing NaYeon's phone to her. NaYeon extended her hand and answered the call boringly.

"Listen before you end the call."

"What?"

"I have planned a site for you so you're going there to check it this week whenever you're free, okay?"

"Why not you?"

"I'm going US. I had told you already." He whined.

"What I'll do with that site?"

"I had promised you a gift for your birthday last time. Think it as that but I'll hand you only if you like that or I'll make my dream there."

"Dream?"

"My farmhouse." He hissed making her remember.

"I'll make mine there so find another place." NaYeon said and ended the call.

"When I'm free?" NaYeon asked JiHyo.

"After three days." JiHyo informed and NaYeon just nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

"What is it?" SeungYeon asked raising two envelopes in front of JeongYeon's face. JeongYeon looked away biting her inner cheek.

"What is this Jeong?" SeungYeon raised her voice making JeongYeon flinch.

"Scholarship and a job application I applied for." JeongYeon mumbled.

"Then why didn't you go?"

"It's far unnie. I don't wanna leave you guys." JeongYeon said looking up.

"Why? We're not running away leaving you."

"I don't trust you guys. Maybe I would be gone and you'll be forced to marry that man." JeongYeon said snatching the envelopes.

"You can go. I promise I won't marry without your agreement." SeungYeon said patting her shoulder. JeongYeon shook her head removing her hand.

"Forget about it. I'll find a job here but I just need to find a better and nearest college for me."

"Jeong, don't waste this opportunity. Please go for it."

"Let's talk later unnie. I wanna sleep." JeongYeon said yawning and slammed herself on the bed.