2.

My mind goes numb, my breathing stops for a while. I keep staring into his eyes and it scares me, every time I see those red glowing eyes staring back at mine. It's like they're doing some evil black magic on me, from which I will never be able to escape.
"What are you doing? Let me go, I am here on behalf of God to ask you to let go of Angelique." Putting my palms on his chest I try to push myself away from him but it is of no use.
"Angelique? Who's that my sweet angel?" His fingers starts roaming all over my torso while a evil smirk gets plastered on his face.
"You know exactly who I'm talking about. Angelique came here few days ago to talk to you about your demons, who are breaking all the guidelines." His fingers now lingers over my waist while he tilts his head and stares deeply into my eyes.
"Demons are meant to disobey your God, we don't follow rules anymore that's why we are demons not angel baby." He chuckles poking fun at us.

My rage starts bubbling inside me, I squeeze my eyes shut and start chanting prayers. When I open my eyes they glow with a bright yellow hue and the entire floor starts shaking. My wings spread out wide and flaps trying to make me fly up.
"Wow very impressive but do you think you can overpower the great, the most evil Lucifer?" His eyes turn red as blood, his big claws come out; they are pitch black. He starts stinking his claws on the flesh of my waist making me scream out in pain. I start to whimper in pain as his claws starts digging more deeper and deeper into more supple skin.
"Do you want a taste of how powerful I am?" He pulls his claws out of my waist  and pulls me closer to him making my bare chest brush against his.
I feel a tug on my lower belly and a weird sensation strikes my core again.
"Tsk, tsk, such a shame that you actually want it, all the other angels I had before resisted me but you are so different. You want it as much as I do." He caresses the side of my face with his sharp claws.
I stare at him breathing heavily while my insides twists and turns making me want to run out of here, but I can't leave. Something sinister in me has awaken, which is making him very attractive to me.
He holds my waist and holds me up and positions himself at my entrance and pushes his throbbing, hot cock inside me. A scream erupts from my throat, my eyes roll at the back of my head.
"My, my, angel." He hisses, biting his lips hard.
My mind becomes hazy, this sensation ignites a new fire in me. Biting my lips, I lift up my hips and the sink it down again on him. My skin starts burning with every contact, it's feels like I'm sitting in the hottest hell fire. But this burning feels good, it makes me want to burn myself even more.
"Damn!" He touches my core and watches my insides shine the brightest shade of gold it has ever shone.
"Ah! Yeah." I moan out in pleasure.
He wraps his muscular arms around me and starts making me move on him at a faster pace.
His shiny raven black wing spreads out and wraps itself around us. I put my forehead on his and start moving faster on him, feeling enormous amount of pleasure course through my body.
"My bad angel." He takes his fangs out and sinks them down on my shoulder blade.
The pain goes straight to my core and adds more pleasure, pushing me over the edge. All of a sudden my wings starts flapping restlessly, pulling me back to my senses but it was too late now.
"Dear Lord! Please forgive now that I have sinned!!" I scream as he starts ramming his cock up inside me in a animalistic pace.
Tears starts falling from my eyes nonstop, the feeling is overwhelming. What have I done? My purity was the only thing I needed to treasure, but failed in it as well.
"Aww my sweet angel don't cry." He laughs maniacally and pulls out of me and throws me up in the air.
My wings don't work, my whole body went numb, only tears are falling. I collapse on the marble floor and groan in pain.
"Now what will you tell your God? That you willing let Lucifer, the king of hell fuck you?" He chuckles standing up while pulling his black silk palazzo up to his waist.
I keep praying and asking for forgiveness turning away from him, my wings slowly wraps itself around my body to save the last ounce of dignity left in me. He walks near me and stands above my head and stares down at me with hooded eyes.
"You're already changing angel." He tsks and vanishes from the room.
Slowly I turn my face towards the marble floor to look at my reflection and see that, my once pure bright white halo has now turned into a vicious red.