4.

Few days has passed by, he's been annoying me everyday since I have been here. He's always up to something notorious, he can't give me a little rest for even a second. He hasn't come in his camber since morning, I don't know what he's up to.
Lost in his thoughts I stare out of the big glass window and watch the hell fire burn to its fullest. They look so beautiful, but to the slightest touch it can burn me into ashes.
"Today was so hectic, I need to treat myself." I hear his raspy tired voice say gaining my attention.
I look back and see he's sitting on his throne, with his head lazily rested on it. What does he mean by treating himself? I keep staring at him not being able to look away, I have never seen something so impure be so beautiful.
"Hmm send them in." He says looking at his right, there's nothing there.
I guess it's their demon way of communicating with each other, with in a blink of an eye two demon girls both stark naked appears in front of him in bowing position.
"Welcome by beauties, come treat your Lucifer well today." He smirks grabbing both their jaws making them look up at him.
I stare at him feeling a pinch in my heart, why would he do that right in front of me? Don't I mean anything to him? What am I stupid? He doesn't mean anything to me neither do I mean anything to him. He's my archenemy, why am I even bothered with what he does. I look away as both the demon girl starts sucking him.
"You two have the best mouths in hell." He moans throwing his head back while his fingers run through their dark black locks.
I don't know when but a drop of tear falls on the floor, causing the water to evaporate as soon as it comes in contact with it.
"Aww angel, why are you crying?" He looks me in the eye with an evil smirk playing on his lips.
I stare at him silently and watch both the demons pleasure him.
"Do you want to join?" Suddenly I feel a force on my body and in a second I was kneeling in front of him, in between both the girls. His cock was shoved in my mouth, while he stared down at me.
I push myself off him and fly up feeling my tears fall nonstop. He snaps his fingers making the demons vanish and starts laughing maniacally.
"Angel you came to take something back but the tragedy is you are giving me something instead?" He turns into a black crow and flies after me.
I look back at him and start flying faster. He truly hurt me today, and it's hurting pretty badly inside my heart.
"Don't you want to know what you gave me?" He pecks me with the beak on my back.
I glare at him and try to fly faster away from him, but he turns into himself and grabs my right leg and hangs me upside down.
"Your heart baby." He laughs dropping me on his throne and lands on the floor and walks towards me.
"NO!! I'm here to take back all the angels you captured!" A sudden outburst of a male voice takes both our attention.

Namjoon our head of angels, burst in the chamber with anger in his eyes being followed by the demon who guided me here

Namjoon our head of angels, burst in the chamber with anger in his eyes being followed by the demon who guided me here. I quickly hide behind the throne as I'm still without any clothes on.
"Where is Angelique? Where is Y/n?" Namjoon glares at Lucifer with rage in his eyes.
"Oh so her name is Y/n nice, very nice. Taehyung how did he get in here?" Lucifer looks at the demon who's name is Taehyung with an arched brow.
"He forced his way in Jungkook." He replies looking bored as usual.
"Namjoon please take me from here, he has captured me in here." I almost cry out.
"Such a liar you are, angel. So, you want Angelique and her is that so?" Jungkook or Lucifer or whatever he is smirks looking at Namjoon.
"Yes I want them with me right now or else all the angels of heaven will attack hell." Namjoon huffs his chest folding his arms over it.
Jungkook tilts his head and looks at Taehyung and gestures something at him. Taehyung nods lazily and snaps his fingers and in a second Angelique stands beside him.
"Angelique...." Both Namjoon and my mouth falls open seeing her big bump.
"Hey guys." She waves at us shyly holding Taehyung's hand as if she's trying to tell us something.
"What have you done Angelique?" Namjoon yells losing all his temper.
"I'm sorry but we are in love and I want to stay here with Taehyung and have a family of my own." She smiles watching Taehyung kiss her belly.
"You know the consequences to this don't you?" Namjoon asks now looking very disappointed in her.
She nods her head as if she's more than happy to face the consequences. Suddenly the atmosphere around us changes, we get surrounded by milky clouds. A bright small appears on my face realising that we are now standing in heaven. A groan comes of out of Lucifer, he looks pissed.

______________________

The sun shines brightly, Y/n becomes really happy she's finally back at heaven. Whereas Angelique is scared to death but still is not ready to leave Taehyung's side. The surroundings change and loud thunder starts striking. God is furious on all his angels, he punishes Angelique to give birth to the baby and leave it to hell and never to see it again. Angelique tried to protest but she becomes quiet seeing his wrath. God asks Y/n about how she forgot all her vows of being pure for all her existence and lost her purity to the devil himself. She had no answer for her wrongs, all she could do was ask for forgiveness. But nothing seemed to work.
"You have fallen my angel." He says to
Y/n and takes both her wings away leaving two scar marks on her back.
God punishes her to live as a normal human being, and he also punishes Lucifer by never allowing him to approach her. Only if somehow she calls him, he can go to her until then he can't do anything to her. Y/n starts falling from the seven sky, everything flashes in front of her eyes while she starts turning into an infant. The only thing that remains the same are her two scar marks on her back.