11.

I stare at him while he stares back at me still wiping the corner of my lips.
"You're not okay for me, I'm not okay with this." I slap his hand away from myself by making my right wing flap against it.
He smirks tilting his head while his wings spread in all their glory behind him.
"Impressed, you learn fast angel. You're a natural aren't you." He floats closer to me and pulls me by my waist close to him.
"You know angel, I always got more attracted to you by the way you always try to resist me but at the end of the day, you fall at my feet like a good little sinner that you are." He sniffs my neck while making his claws dig on the flesh of my waist.
I hiss and try to get out of his hold but I fail to get out of his strong, muscular arms.
"You were born to sin, and you were born to be mine." He looks at me and smirks evilly.
"Then why did you pick her instead of me? Tell me! Why?!" I ask him
"She's business baby, she will be the key for me to ruin heaven. Cause only she can enter heaven while being the devil she is." He smirks
"That's all you care about right? Power that's your only thing to achieve." I wipe my tears that keeps falling nonstop.
"Listen having power is my need, and having you as mine is what I want. So don't be so difficult all the time." He pulls me closer to him and starts flying out towards the window of my room.
I stare at his face while his arms grip around my waist holding me tightly so that I can't escape. He makes me sit on the bed and flies towards the window. I watch him as he stop by the window.
"I won't come here anymore, not until you call me." He says without looking back at me and flies out of the room.

—————————————

It has been about three weeks, Jungkook didn't show up, neither he came to visit me. Or annoy me to death, it's like I don't exist for him anymore. But I can't forget him, these wings of his reminds me of him every moment. They hide when someone else is around on their own and they start flapping and annoying me to death when no one is around.

"Hey Y/n." I feel a small tap on my shoulder.
When I turn back and see Jimin standing there smiling brightly at me.
"Yes Jimin." I look around feeling uncomfortable remembering what happened between us that night.
"What are you doing tonight?" I start walking but he follows me quickly.
"Nothing why?" I quickly get in the library and take my usual seat in the corner beside the window from which you can see the football field.
"A date. With me." He sits down beside me and smiles widely.
"No I'm busy I need to study." I open my psychology book and start marking the segments I need to put in my assignment.
"Please one date Y/n, please one date, one night that's all I want, if you don't like the date then I will never ask you for another one." He smiles widely showing me his charming smile that will warm your heart, just by seeing it.
"Fin—."
"Excuse me." A voice cuts me off and as I look up and what I see in front of me makes my heart beat faster. So, fast and loud that I can hear it.

"Can you help me find the principal's office

"Can you help me find the principal's office." Jungkook smirks at me evilly, while aggressively placing his hand on my book and leaning down towards me like as if he's giving me a warning.
"No, sorry I'm very busy." I push his hand off my book and stare at the page blankly.
"So this is how students treat their professors here?" He closes my book and takes it away from me.
"Stand up." He says glaring at me with a smirk still playing on his lips.
I clench my fists and stand up annoyed.
"Follow me." He smirks at Jimin and walks ahead of me.
I grab my bag and walk ahead of silently.