Alex is born,Chapter 10

A/N

Trailer for barely a mother so sad :'(.

Sorry I was going to add this chapter yesterday but I had to retype everything. So frustrated you better love it or I swear I will come to your house!!!! Naw just kidding.

___________________________________________
9 Months Later

I went to go get some cereal when Jeff stood in front of the door.

"Your not going anywhere until you love me Alice,"Jeff said as he slammed his beer bottle on the ground.

I tried to move out of his way but he grabbed me by the neck.He lifted me up.I wanted to scream so bad, but I couldn't.He grabbed one of my scarves and tied it around my mouth.A million things were going through my mind like: would I survive,or was the baby going to get hurt.Before I asked myself another thing,I realised Jeff was starting to take his clothes off.It was only seconds until it was going to happen again.I looked around for a weapon, but didn't see anything.I was just waiting for it.I can't stand waiting.All of a sudden Slendy bust through the door.

"I heard glass shattering are yo......WHAT THE H*11 JEFF,"Slendy yelled as he pulled Jeff away.

I didn't notice I was shaking untill Slendy told me"It's ok Alice.It's all over now.I'll give you some time alone,"slendy said giving me a rub on the back.

"Alice what's all the commotion about....OMG what happened to you Alice did Jeff do something to you,"Ben said with a worried expression.

I'll sleep with you tonight to make sure Jeff didn't come messing around.

3 Hours later

I woke up covered in a substance. Was that blood. Than I felt a pain shoot through me. I clutched my stomach.

Ben must of heard because he said"Alice are you o.........OMG ALICE,"

"NO IM NOT OK," I practically screamed.

Ben was looking around deciding what to do.He picked me up bridal style and ran downstairs to Eyeless Jack's room.He sat me down

"Alice just breath I'll be right back.Ok,"Said Ben as he kissed my forehead.

He burst through the door.Just breath Alice, I told myself.Another pain shot through me as I let out a terrible screech. I clutched my stomach tighter.Ben and Eyeless Jack picked me up and put me on a stretcher ,which surprisingly Eyeless Jack so happened to have.

"Alice do u want pain killers,"Eyeless Jack asked.

"ARE YOU F***!** KIDDING ME I DONT WANT NO D@* DRUGS,"I yelled.

He whispered something to Ben than he got back in his position.I really didn't care if Eyeless Jack was looking down there, I just knew I couldn't do this alone. And everyone was drunk and alseep accept Slendy but he doesn't deal with this stuff.I was clutching Ben's hand so tight I thought I was going to rip it off.

8 Hours Later

"OMG WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE OVER," I screamed.

"Its almost over Alice.Just     breathe............PUSH,"Eyeless Jack said as I pushed as hard as I could.

A second later I heard a baby's cry.

"It's a boy,"Eyeless Jack said happily as he left the room for something.

I saw my beautiful son.He had blue eyes like me and black hair like Jeff.Alex had the same feautures.

"Is Alex sound like a perfect name,"I asked.

"It sounds perfect,"Ben said.

"Hi I'm your mommy little Alex,"I cooed.

"And I'm your daddy,"Said Jeff coming inside.

"What are you doing here,"I asked clenching my fists.

"what am I not aloud to see my son,"Said Jeff chuckling.

"You know what I mean," I said through my teeth.

"Look Alice I didn't mean to do what I did yesterday. I was drunk.You know I can't control myself.Can you forgive me babe,"Said Jeff looking down.

I handed the baby to ben.

"EXCUSE ME!!! I KNOW YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF BUT YOU TOOK IT TO FAR.I DONT GIVE A F*** IF YOU COULDNT HANDLE IT. AND I'M NOT YOUR BABE.YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S OVER JEFF. IT'S F***!** OVER SO GET OUT OF MY LIFE BEFORE I MAKE YOU,"I yelled.

I felt the fireball forming around me.

"FINE YOU CAN BE A B!*** NOW BUT YOU'LL COME CRAWLING BACK ALICE,"Jeff said angrily as he ran out the door.

i was going to run after him but I was to tired and besides the fact Ben touched my shoulder. The flame went out immediately.I noticed as I turned around that we were still grasping hands.I let go immediately as I blushed.Ben put the baby down and immediately gave me a forceful kiss like he wanted more. I kissed him back more softer but still forceful.Than he left the room in a flash. What just happened.Did I do something wrong.Maybe it was to fast.I don't even know anymore. ♡♡♡