Special Chapter: Christmas Party

Every year they had a Christmas party, but this year was different his Mae in an attempt to make it more fun for the kids had decided to let the teens enjoy themselves and have a separate more fun gathering after the stuffy party prior.

Her and Mrs. Rojnapat had agreed to chaperone with the help of their husbands who managed to bail at the last moment due to "important business matters."

Most of the other parents of course were ecstatic. It meant their kids would have more time to get to know each other and possibly make new friends with other wealthy families.

.......

Kongpob stared at the dance floor mortifed to see his mother and her best friend Alice Rojnapat on the dancefloor....... twerking? Or some poor attempt at it that made him want to pull out his eyeballs.

He was attempting to block the image of of his mind when his friend Aim grabbed his shoulders jumping excitedly. "Oh my gosh your mae is a m.i.l.f" Aim said sounding way to cheery.

Kongpob resisted the urge to punch his friend in the throat and instead plaved his hand on his shoulder tightly stopping him from jumping before sweeping he's legs with his foot.

"Ow ow ow.." Aim cried as he rolled on the floor rubbing his behind in pain.
"It hurts why'd you do that it's not my fault your mom is hot."

Just when Kongpob was about to kick him Arthit came with their refreshments stopping him.

"Kongpob you can't just hit people when they annoy you."Arthit said taking a sip of his punch.

"I can when the person is an idiot."

"What did you do?" Arthit asked Aim who was still on the floor scowling at Kongpob.

He then stood up still nursing his sore backside. "All I did was tell him his Mae is a m.i.l.f." Arthit nearly spit his drink out laughing as Aims eyes drifted back to the dancefloor.

"Your Mae isn't to bad either." Aim mumbled before he found himself back on the floor...."IT WAS A COMPLIMENT."
Aim screamed.

"If you "COMPLIMENT" my Mae again I'll destroy you." Kongpob said without a hint of laughter.

Aim looked to Arthit "Don't look this way I feel the same." Arthit said looking him dead in the eyes.

Aim got up in a huff walking far away from the two "I should have gone home with Sprite and Por this is humiliating."

"Agreed." Said Arthit shaking his head.

Kongpob took a sip of the punch." This is disgustingly sweet" he said handing it towards Arthit whi immediately downed his and grabbed Kongpobs.

"Hmm I like it." He said as he stuck out his tongue.

"Whatever." Kongpob replied before getting a brilliant idea. He took out his phone and pressed the camera function before starting to record.

"What are you doing?" Arthit said happily looking over Kongpobs shoulder.

"Recording."

"Why?"

"Just in case I need it later you never know when something like this will come in handy...maybe I can get a new car." Kongpob said smiling.

"Didn't you get one for your brithday?"

"Not the one I wanted plus never hurts to try."

"Mhhm let me know what you want on your tombstone." Arthit said laughing.

"Y.O.L.O." Kongpob said with a teasing grin before getting closer to the action.

He ducked and dodged between a few other teens some girls wanting him to dance with them and others mostly boys with a death wish wanting to get closer.