Part 2

Y/n pov:

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, did I really go that far last night? I rubbed my eyes restoring my vision before scanning the unknown to me room.

No one was there and I wasn't in my house.  Bur for my luck, I saw a light in what I assumed was the bathroom.

Great.

I checked under the covers and saw I was nearly fully naked. Well fuck. I shot up to the bathroom door and as it was still shut, I took this as my chance to leave.

I may not go clubbing much, but I know that the conversation after a one night stand is the worse.

I quickly picked up my dress, put it on and grabbed my heals and bag before heading for the bedroom door. I quickly sneaked out without being seen and tried to associate myself with the surroundings outside the house.

Once I succeeded I got my phone out, 3 missed calls. Obviously from Amy and Sophie since no-one else cares about me.

I placed my phone back in bag since it was at 5% and I needed that incase of an emergency call and I can always explain what happened when I get home.

I glanced to my sides and in the distance I saw a bus stop so I decided to go to it since I had nothing else to do with myself since I had no idea where I was. I sat at the bus stop, and thought: what happened last night? I sat trying to memorize last night, and after some time, it all came running back into my mind.

Flashback ~ last night

He ordered me a drink and I drank it all at once. I wasn't really the flirting type but I guess the alcohol got to my brain so I played along.

"Since you know my name don't you think it's fair if I know yours?" He chuckled.

"It's Tom."

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you." I smirked slightly.

-

He ordered me another couple of drinks but he didn't seem as entertained by the drinking choice so he didn't drink much. We danced for a little while, talked a little but he was very intimate and touchy but I had no control over myself at this point, the alcohol has taken over me so I just played along.

I flirted back and was honestly as bad as him but I didn't think of it that much. Not at the time.

Most of the night was a blur so I only had a couple, seemingly most important, fragments of my memory.

At one point, he started to lead me out the club towards a fancy black car parked outside. He opened me the passenger seat in the front and let me in the car while he went across to the other side, drivers seat, and drove me somewhere.. his house.

As soon as he opened the door he didn't hesitate to kiss me, placing his delicate hand on my cheek. It was pationnate and full of lust but I didn't hesitate to kissed back. I dropped my bag on the floor and put my hands around his neck as he placed his hands on waist. He went down from lips, down to my jaw and my neck leaving several kisses and undoubtedly numerous marks.  My body tensed at his touch and I could feel him smirk. He picked me up, my knees wrapped round his back, as he  carried me to his bedroom, with his lips not leaving my neck. When we got to his room, he threw me on his bed and continued to kiss me passionately, slowly starting to unzip my dress..

I'm sure you can figure out what happened.

End Flashback

A shiver went down my spine at the memory of last night but I guess I was also shivering as it was quite cold and I was only wearing a bare dress that covered nearly nothing.

I glanced to the side to check if any available transport was passing by and well.... nope, Nothing.

The wind whistled gently and I grew colder by the second, I grew so cold I started to hear voices.. mummbles in the background. But I thought I was imagining something, going crazy.
I do have a pounding headache that could be making me imagine stuff. However against my logically thinking, i glanced round me, searching for another presence but no-one was there.

I've been sitting for about 5 minutes now and the mysterious voices only got more fluent and clear, maybe I wasn't imagining. I looked to my side, desperate for transport to arrive quickly, but it was nowhere to be seen so I stared down at my feet.

Tom's pov:

I woke up early, before the girl that was laying besides me at least. I honestly don't really remember her name but I think it was something like y/n. I don't care though. She's just a one night stand.

I didn't think much of it especially as she didn't really mean much. She's just another girl that I fucked for fun. I brought her to one of the many houses I own, just not the real one. That could lead to exposure and I couldn't allow that. Besides, I wouldn't let some whore in my real house. I glanced at the girl beside me, she seemed so peaceful but I couldn't care or get attached so I just left to the bathroom.

When I finished in the bathroom and came out, she was gone. I scanned the room, checking if she left something but nothing was there so I went across to the bedstand and picked up my phone. I had to at the office in 30 minutes which is just about enough time. I grabbed my car keys and headed for the door, quietly, considering the fact my twin brothers sometimes stayed here and I wasn't sure if they were here today or not.

I sat in my car and turned the engine on, the car roared and I started to drive. As I turned the corner of my house I saw a girl sitting at a bus stop, wearing bearly anything.

Wait, is this the girl from last night? As I came a little closer, I immediately realised it was her. It was Y/n.

She was probably waiting for a bus. But.. she wasn't alone. She was surrounded by 3 man, they were pushing her against the wall, interrogating her.

I parked my car a little behind, parked two cars behind the stop, close enough for me to see them but far enough for them not to see me in the car.

I watched precatiously what was happening, Y/n seemed really scared, she was crying. She had numerous tears rolling down her cheeks. I continued to watch until I saw one one of the men get a knife out and threaten her with it. This was my time to get involved.

Y/n pov:

3 well built men surrounded me, with horrifying smirks on their face. They were mush taller than me. Much more powerful. They pushed me against the end of the bus stop and stood all around me, leaving me defenceless with no way of escaping.
One of the men, placed his hand on my cheek, and ran it down my body.

I shivered at his contract and tried to get away but they just got closer so I stayed still. I closed my eyes and tears stumbled out my eyes.

"Well well well.. if it isn't Y/n." One of the men spoke.

"We all thought you died in that fire.. your parents were devistated." Said another deep voice. I opened my eyes slightly to get a look at them. 

"You sure did take after your mum.. in your beauty.." I gagged slightly and rolled my eyes as they compared me to my mother. However, they seemed to notice and they weren't happy. One of the men reached for a knife and placed it against my neck.

"What was that huh? You shouldn't disrespect your mother. Or us infact. She won't be happy when we deliver you to her.."

Shit. No. I can't go back there. My eyes filled with fear as more tears fell down my face and they obviously noticed. It made them happy.

"Hm, that's more like it. Now, you be a good girl or you'll regre-"

"She'll regret what?"