Part 25

A/n: this outfit is for later in the part😉

Tom's pov:

I tried to return to my previous life after the Lucy situation. There's not much that we can do except wait I guess. I've been trying to forget about Y/n.. that's not been going too good. Especially as Harry seems to be going over to her house on a daily basis doing god knows what and I'm sure she'd rather return to her family than see me.

Those thoughts have been making me angry. I've been out and about getting drunk and sleeping around but no matter what I done, my thoughts always wondered back to Y/n and there was nothing I could do. Nothing that would change the past.

Y/n pov:

Life.. seems pretty great. I've been back to my normal life for about 2 months now and it's going better than ever. Harry explained what happened when he ran out in a panic and I completely understand. But because of that, I have to carry my gun around everywhere.. just in case.

But over the 2 months I tried to return to previous state before I met Tom and I've been doing better everyday. Although Harry was constantly coming to visit Sophie, also being a constant reminder of the past couple of months, I managed to heal.

Sophie and Amy have been going on double dates which I found absolutely ADORABLE. They even tried setting me up with someone but that didn't work out; I'm just not ready yet.

~

Today is my birthday. I'm 23. The girls told me to take the day of and relax as they has something prepared for later. At about 2pm the girls finished their shifts and burst into my room with colourful balloons and both of them holding some presents for me.

"Happy Birthday!" They sung union as they set the bags down and hugged me.

"Thank youuu." I laughed gently as they pulled away with crazy smiles on their faces.

"What's up with these... Smiles?"

"That's a secret." Amy whispered while placing a finger to her lips.

"It is indeed but now.. we have to get you ready." Sophie squealed, dragging me to the bathroom.

"Ready for what?" I asked curiously.

"That's for us to know and for you to find out." I rolled my eyes as she sat me down and started doing my makeup.

By the time the girls were finished with me and got themselves ready it was already 5pm. 3 hours it took us to get ready. I don't know if this is terrifying or impressive for the 3 of us. (Outfit at the top)

We were now on our way to some fancy place. I can only guess it's a fancy place as we were dressed very nicely I must say and this is new for the 3 of us. The girls said that Harry is going to be there as well as I'm friends with him and he's become close to the girls.. a bit closer to Sophie than Amy you know..

When we arrived at the mystery place. It became clear to me it was a restaurant. A fancy restaurant. I was shocked that girls could take me to such an.. exclusive place but they insisted it was okay.

When we entered the girls started scanning the area looking for someone and I immediately guessed it was Harry.

"Are we looking for Harry?"

"Yeh" they said in union before the both grabbed one of my arms and led me past the many tables until we stood in front of Harry that was doing something on his phone.

When he saw us he immediately smiled, stood up and walked over to us. He gave us all a quick 'hey' before going to peck Sophie on the cheek before turning to me and bringing me in for a tight hug.

"Happy Birthdayy Y/n."

"Thank youuu." He pulled away and whispered only so that I could hear.

"I have a present for you but you'll get it later."

"Okay.." I gave him a confused look before we all sat down and I got my phone out texting Amy.

DID YOU SEE THAT KISS?

Yes.. I was there😂

MY SHIP IS SAILINGGGG

WE NEED A SHIP NAME

😂😂

I KNOW
HARPHIE

Help
That's what you need help😂

Shut up😂

We both put our phones back before turning to the menus placed Infront of us and searching for something appetising to eat.

~

After we ate our scrumptious meal, we started looking for a dessert which I INSISTED on.

Mark my words, you can't go to a restaurant and not eat dessert. That should be against the law.

We were all currently engaged in an irrelevant conversation as we waited for a waiter to finally approach us.

"So.." I said clapping my hands together and getting everyone's attention, "When are the two of you going to make this official." I said gesturing towards the two of them when I said 'this'

"Oh.. it already is." Harry said as he went in to kiss Sophie on the cheek causing her to blush while I gagged gently and Amy and Sophie giggled softly.

"Urgh, too many.. emotions." I said as I stood up, "I'm going to the lu. Order me this." I pointed towards a delicious dish on the menu before walking off.

As I started to walk down the filled with people restaurant I looked down at my bag and starting searching for my phone but I, unfortunately, bumped into someone.
I smiled and mumbled a soft sorry, as I tried to get past the mysterious figure but he swiftly placed his hand around my waist bringing me closer and directly infront of his face.

"Hello darling." He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

Thomas.

I immediately, and harshly, pushed him of me and continued to walk down the hallway but he wasn't giving up, he followed me down the restaurant. 

"Y/n.. please talk to me." He said pleadingly as I tried to escape him.  But I just ignored his boring comments until I was round the corner near the toilets where he gently pushed me against a wall and trapped me by putting his hands either side of my face. 

A/n: I'm in quarantine sooo I'm going to be updating moreee..😁

Or at least I'll try🤷

DID YOU GUYS SEE TOM ON INSTAGRAM? HE GOT A CHICKEN!!!🐔

Also... Don't forget to vote😊✌️