Part 8

Y/n pov:

"What do you mean Osterfield?"

Shit. It's Tom. Act calm.

"The fuck you doing here?" I asked, in a clearly angry voice.

"Keeping an eye on you. Harry's covering for me at the office."

"I thought that's Harrison's job." I said gesturing towards him before turning back to Tom.

"Yeh it is. I just wanted to know who the fuck you are. And why you don't exist any further than 4 years back."

"Jesus Christ Thomas. We already went through this: It's none of your fucking business." I yelled making him clearly frustrated as he angrily marched towards me.

Standing right in front of me, close enough for me to feel his breath radiate against my body.

"I'd watch that mouth if I were you poppet." He whispered gently yet angrily. I leaned up to his ear and whispered back.

"Don't call me poppet, asshole." I pulled back and I could see he wasn't impressed. Me. A worthless bitch he slept with is standing up to him.

"I'm going to go now.." Harrison spoke as he tried to creep past us but Tom held his hand up making Harrison stop.

"You're staying here. Y/n. Get your ass back to that room and if you step one foot outside it I swear to god I will fucking kill you. Understood?"

"Ok." I said shrugging my shoulders and walking upstairs, clearly unaffected by his threatening tone.

~

I walked up the stairs and stood outside my room, my hand on the handle but not entering. I was glaring down the corridor at the 2 out of bounds to me rooms.

My curiosity got the better of me so I quietly walked down the corridor. I glanced at his bedroom but I figured nothing could be found in there so I proceeded to his office.

I could hear him and Harrison shouting at eachother from downstairs, so I was free to enter.

I pushed open the office door. It was like the rest of the house. Dark. I quickly scanned the room while walking up to his desk, I sat at the seat and turned on the computer. Right, password. I obviously didn't know that.

I leaned back in my seat and and turned around until I was facing the computer once again. I sighed aloud and started to ramage through his draws, I found nothing interesting, just stationary and random stuff.

While causing chaos, I fell upon a draw with a lock. Something valuable must be in there and lucky for me, I have my tricks and I'm more than capable to pick a lock.

(Ok so I don't know what to write about picking a lock so just imagine you done it)

I slowly opened the draw and peaked inside. I found lots of files, labeled with people's names. I started to jumble through the draw, taking out the thick files and putting them on the desk until I found a file that intrigued me.

A file that could change everything and be connected to me.

I quickly opened it searching for my name or mention of anything related to me. I had to go through a great proportion of papers until I finally found it. It was a page out of a newspaper couple years back with numerous labels including, 'Fire, loss, anger!'

That's the headline I remember from the news. A tear rolled up in my eye and I quickly cleared it before proceeding to the notes that were stuck around ripped out page of a newspaper.

I was deeply intrigued by the notes, so interested I never heard someone walk up the stairs and open the door. I only noticed them when the spoke.

"The hell you doing in here?" I dropped the paper on the floor, and slowly looked up. To my relief, it wasn't Tom. It was Harry.

"I.. umm.. I am... umm..."

"You need to leave." Harry came across the room towards me and he started to put the files away.

"Wait, how do you know I was in here? I thought you covered for Tom at work?"

"Yeh.. but I was also checking out the cameras around the House." I gave him a confused look.

"Did you really think the greatest mob leader wouldn't have cameras around his house?" I thought for a moment before shrugging my shoulders.

"Good point." Harry closed the door and he led me out from behind the desk after he cleaned up my mess.

"You know I should tell Tom about this.." I gave him pleading eyes and put my hands together.

"Please don't. I swear this won't happen again." He remained silent, "Please Harry."

He sighed, "Fine."

"Yess thank youu." I hugged him but he just pulled back.

"Just promise this won't happen again or I will have to take you to Tom."

"Ok, I promise." I smiled widely making him grin.

"Alright, Come on, let's go before Tom finds out you're here." He said as he put his hand on my back and turned towards the door.

"I believe he already knows."

Shit. Tom.