Ch:7

Jaden stood there, unable to understand the situation he was getting in. The expression on Emilio's face didn't help either, cause he was trying to condone himself but he couldn't. Emilio sighed and gave him a second chance to answer.

"Don't waste my time. Give me an answer, do you agree? "

Jaden took a deep breath and replied.

"I can't ."

Emilio was shaken. He couldn't believe that he was being rejected. No one would ever dare to reject his offer. But somehow this guy did. Instead of being angry; he was just amazed by the guy's bravery, to stand against a guy double his size.

"So do I have to, pay you ?"

He said, with astonishment and humor in his voice. Jaden realized no matter what he did would only cause more trouble. So he decided to decline his offer.

"No, I don't want anything. I just don't want to get involved- "

"So, do I take it as a no?"

Emilio started talking over Jaden; cutting him off. Emilio moved closer to him, his face inches away from Jaden's face.

Jaden's had made up his mind.

"Yes, that's a clear no."

Jaden waited for something to happen... but nothing happened. Then suddenly Emilio takes some step back and starts laughing like a maniac. Only the maniac's laugh ringed throughout the shed. He stopped laughing and looked at Jaden with a murderous look and screamed.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE AFTER REJECTING ME...EVEN THOUGHT I WAS BEING SO PATIENT AND GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE TO THINK. DO YOU THINK I WILL JUST LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS?"

"NO, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!"

Emilio launched at Jaden with full force. Pinning him down to the ground with him between Jaden's slender legs, strangling his neck. Jaden tried his best to resist but was overpowered by the devil. Jaden's vision was getting blurry. And his consciousness was starting to fade.

"You think that...b..by threatening m..me you'll get w..what you want? Then y...you are s..surely wrong."

Emilio leaned close to his face still holding him by the neck.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TYPE OF SITUATION YOUR IN. HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME ?"

Jaden had to act quickly as he was running out of time. He hugged Emilio's waist with his thighs crisscrossed his legs in a lock and squeezed his slender waist, which shot static signals of pain thought out Emilio's body.

His grip over Jaden's neck loosened. Jaden took this as an opportunity to pull away Emilio's hands over his neck and push him. Jaden was breathless trying to stabilize his breath, his legs still wrapped around Emilio's waist in a deadly lock.

The position they were in was extremely awkward.

Although Emilio seemed to be in grave pain.

"LET GO YOU FUCKING CRAZY BITCH !!"

Emilio screamed in agony.

Jaden pulled away from watching, Emilio groaning in pain on the floor; his white shirt was now stained in red. Jaden's face turned white as paper. He was shocked and couldn't understand how body scissors could make someone bleed.

"Hey, are you okay you're bleeding...I think we should go to the infirmary "

Jaden tried to help him, by lending him his hand but Emilio slapped his hands away.

"Stop being so stubborn and let me help you or you will die!"

Jaden said and Emilio looked at him with hatred filled in his eyes.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS YES AND EVERYTHING WOULD WORK OUT, BUT YOU HAD TO SAY NO. AND YOU'RE THE REASON I AM LIKE THIS!"

"Okay so now it's my fucking fault? You're the fucking one trying to kill me here. I am the victim over here. All I did was in defense, okay and how did you start bleeding? You know what! whatever, now shut the fuck up and let me help you."

Emilio didn't say a word and looked away scoffing, so Jaden took that as a yes. Jaden helped Emilio to get up and they both walked towards the school's infirmary.

__________________________________

•||Vote|Comment|Like||•

__________________________________