Shot 1

"So Rohit, all the post marriage rituals have been finished. Take Sonakshi to your room." Veena Sippy ordered Rohit after the post marriage rituals finished.

Sonakshi stood up to walk to the room but Rohit carried her in his arms and took her to the lift.. Sonakshi's cheek heated up when Rohit took her in his arms and smile wasn't leaving Rohit's face watching Sonakshi's condition.

"Oh ho Bhai! Not bad.. not bad..." Ajit teased Rohit and winked to him..

"Okay Shut up.." Rohit fake rebuked him and took Sona to the room.

The lift stopped at Rohit's floor and they went inside the room but before that Rohit whispered in Sonakshi's ear, "Welcome to our room Mrs. Rohit Sippy.." making Sonakshi blush...

He then kept Sonakshi in the bed and went to the washroom for freshening up.

Here Sonakshi sitting on the bed was going through an overwhelming situation. She came to his room many times. She even came here last night too but this time she came here with full rights, full rights of being his better half. All the moments from Janmashthami day to last night and also when Rohit sewed her dress came in front of her eyes. She can't believe she was with her Love of her Life. She can't believe she got her love finally. She can't believe it's reality. All these felt dream to her.

"It's not dream, it's reality. You're with me and I am with you. Now habituate it." Rohit's words made Sonakshi come back in reality..

"Rohit! How do you know what I was thinking..?" Sona questioned Rohit who can't keep smiling and that's made her blush.

"I know you better than you, okay? Don't try to hide something from me." Rohit again reminded her of the promise which they did earlier.

"Okay" Sonakshi felt guilty because she didn't inform him about the shoot and went. May be that's why these things happened with her.

"Accha Rohit, I'm sorry. I should have informed you about the shoot, may b..e.. that's why it.. ha..pp..ened to me.." Sona broke not being able to say anything more..

"Shh..sh... It's not your fault okay, I was also at fault, I should not have trusted anyone...shhh... See now we're with each other. Please don't cry..shh.." Rohit tried to console her.

But Sonakshi even broke down more.... " No.. no.. it was my....fa...u..lt..I should..ha..ve.. in...formed.. you. I should ha..ve.. gone alone.. should.. have ca...ll..ed.. Pulki.. I.." she can't complete her sentence as she felt Rohit's lips on hers. Rohit started sucking her lips softly.

Not finding her responding, Rohit was about to take his lips away but Sonakshi deepened the kiss. They started to fight for dominance.

After a good time, when they're thoroughly breathless, they broke up the kiss and joined their foreheads.

"Next time don't even try to blame yourself. Whatever happened has happened. Now we're together and we should cherish the fact.." Rohit made Sonakshi understand.

"Anyway, I won't mind to blabber if I'm getting this.." Sonakshi answered making an innocent face.

Rohit was taken aback by her boldness when he realised what Sonakshi meant. He was quite surprised seeing Sonakshi's bold side.

"Okay.. okay.. Let's take you to the bathroom. You need to freshen up. And before that let me help you to open your jewelleries." Rohit tried to cover his embarrassment.

And he started to open her jewelleries one by one. First her nosepin, then her earrings then her necklace and finally her hairdo.

He started untying her hair and finally when he finally untied the hair, he can't control his emotions and feelings watching Sona in open hair which always turned him on.

From the day he saw her in open hair in the inauguration ceremony, to now when he just opened her hair, he's always blown away. Blown away by the beauty that she possesses with open. He tells that she looks Parvati not Sonakshi in tied hair. But that's not, he loves to see her in open hair. It seems angel has descended from the heaven to Earth through her.

He could managed to say only one line, "You look ethereal in the open hair.." . Sonakshi blushed at his compliment. She didn't know that she has that much effect on him with her open hair. Everytime, she felt as if he got mesmerized by her hair. She can't help but feel special at his actions.

"Okay let me take you to the bathroom and help you to freshen up." Rohit almost ordered her realising it's getting late .

"Rohit.." Sonakshi was a bit embarrassed at the thought of Rohit helping her to freshen her up..

"What Rohit? You're weak and can't walk properly. And don't forget that we're married now, Mrs. Rohit Sippy. I've all the rights." Rohit reminded her.

"But...", Not letting Sonakshi complete her words, Rohit swiftly carried her to the bathroom.

He simply put her on the bathtub slab, closed the curtains and went to the other side..

"I know that you must be thinking why I did this but I respect your privacy and decision. I won't take a step forward without your permission. So don't worry." Rohit assured her.

Here Sonakshi felt teary eyed after hearing her husband's words. She can't thank her stars enough to get a husband like Rohit Sippy. Suddenly she felt secured with him. And now she felt she's ready to take the step.

She freshened up and called him .

He went to her, picked her and took her to the room.

He kept her on the bed and was about to go from her but she caught him from his collar, pulled him towards her and put her lips on his.

After recovering from the shock, Rohit started responsible to it. Though he wants Sona to dominate him in everything, but here he's not gonna let her to dominate. He started equally responding to the fervour she was giving. Both of them were equally dominating on each other.

But as breathing is more important, they had to stop. Sona joined her forehead with Rohit as she was taking deep breath..But who could stop Rohit, he attacked on her neck and started putting butterfly kisses there. His hands were caressing her body curves. And Sona was enjoying the pleasant activities that were happening courtesy to her Dr. Surgeon.

But suddenly Rohit realised something and stopped. He controlled himself from going further Sonakshi was anxious about the fact that what happened to him that made him stop.. Sensing her anxiety and stress, he calmy answered, " I know Sona you're mentally ready for the progress in our relationship but your physical body is weak to handle it. I know you wanted this and trust me I also but now your health is my priority. Once you get okay, I'm promising you that I'll make sure you won't leave bed early in the morning...".

Sonakshi was overwhelmed with his concern for her. She was really now in the seventh heaven after hearing the words from Rohit. Her true love. Her choice. Her Dr.Surgeon. Her Rohit.

Sonakshi couldn't control her emotions and finally she initiated to say the three magical words to him..

"I love You"