Honeymoon Part 2

The flight from Mumbai to Thailand is landing on Bangkok airport. I hope all the passengers had a happy journey."

The announcement was made. Rohit and Sonakshi finally reached Bangkok for their honeymoon.

After coming out of the airport, they saw a person waiting with a placard with their name. After enquiring, they got to know he was sent by the resort they booked for stay.

"Finally! We reached for our honeymoon! Oh Sona I am so happy, finally we are on our long awaited honeymoon.." Rohit was very excited for his honeymoon.

"Yes Rohit, finally we got our time and now we can relax for some days." Sona too was excited for their honeymoon.

They both had been tired due to the journey so Sona slept in the cab only.

When they reached the hotel, Rohit didn't disturb her sleep and took her in his arms to the hotel lobby.

He kept Sona in the waiting place in the lobby and went to the reception area to get the keys of their suite.

They're given a beautiful cottage with all the best arrangements done.

Rohit was extremely pleased with all the arrangements done.

He kept Sona in the bed and went inside the bathroom for freshening up .

After some time Sonakshi woke up finding herself in a beautiful room. First she was confused, then she realised that they reached the resort and was inside their room.

After Rohit freshened up, Rohit came out of the bathroom with a naked torso and a towel hanging around his neck.

Sonakshi's cheeks started to become red in blush seeing Rohit's body and in no time Rohit caught her blushing.

"Hmmm.. Someone is blushing, well I can give her a full view if she wants.." Rohit started teasing Sona.

"Rohit! Nothing like that.." Sona, still blushing, faking her anger.

"Why? Not liking what are you watching?" Rohit started coming close to her and caged her between his arms.

"Not.. Not like that.." Sona shooed away Rohit and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

"Mad girl!" Rohit exclaimed happily.

After that both came into reception and decided to go for sightseeing that day.

They went to Bangkok Temples, and then went to Bangkok Floating Market and other various places to visit.

After that they went to a five star hotel for their dinner.

After their dinner, they reached their resort and went inside their room.

But Rohit wasn't in mood to rest, he wanted to feel his wife and wanted to make love to her.

So when Sona came after freshening up, he quickly made Sona sit in his lap and started giving butterfly kisses all over her neck. His one hand was on her upper garment trying to open that and the other hand was on her hair playing with her locks.

"Rohit!!" Sona moaned.....

"Yes, baby.... tonight, you and me... and no one else.... I've even switched off my phone too..." With this Rohit switched off the lights and they went to a world of pleasure.

Next day they visited different places in Thailand and also bought souvenirs and gifts for their families.

"Aah I am tired today and just want to sleep." Rohit slumped down in the bed not even bothering to change.