Birthday

Hello Guys, since today is our Sonakshi Rastogi Sippy i.e our Sona's birthday so I decided to write an one shot on how her Dr. Surgeon would celebrate her birthday .

I hope you guys like the shot..

                     🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

November.

Sonakshi's birthday month,

Rohit can't stop thinking how he would surprise his wife as it was her first birthday after their marriage. Last year, they had been busy with their pre marriage ritual and as it was her last birthday with her family, they celebrated in Goregaon at Sonakshi's home. Sonakshi showed him how her fans, media houses and other persons celebrated her birthday. As her fans would be continuously tagging her in pre-birthday countdowns.

So he had to think of another plan to surprise his dear wife.

"Idea!!"

Rohit suddenly got an idea and called his family members via intercom as Sonakshi is already added in their family WhatsApp group.

After some minutes,

"Rohit! Why did you call us?" Veena Sippy inquired. "I was inspecting in the kitchen and you called telling it's super-urgent." Veena Sippy was annoyed.

"Mumma! It's more important than your kitchen inspection, Let all come then I am telling why I called you all." Rohit couldn't control his excitement, and why he should control, it was his dear wife's birthday.

"Arre, what's so important!!" Veena asked Rohit annoyed.

"Mumma! Mumma! Mumma, Sonakshi's birthday is on the 7th, and I want to give her a beautiful surprise, but I can't get any idea. So I called all of you to suggest an idea to me.. Please ….I can't think of any .."Rohit confessed all to Veena.

"Achhaa. That's why my son is so happy and excited today, his wife's birthday is coming! Let me think of an idea...hmmm.. I got an idea! Let all the family members come then I'll share.. "

"I loveeee you to Mumma.." Rohit shouted happily.

"I love you too my son…"

After some minutes,

Everybody came into Ronakshi''s room. Sonakshi was in night shoot and she would not come home before 4. So everyone was in Ronakshi's room.

"Since everyone is here, I want to say why you guys are called. As it's November and Sonakshi's birthday is on 7th Nov, I wanted to surprise her, so I need help from you guys." Rohit announced this to his family members.

"Sona Bhabhi's birthday!!! Wow. What have you thought of bhaiya? Can't wait to make that day special for her.." said Ajit who was excited.

"Wow. Sonakshi bhabhi's birthday... Very nice Rohit, just tell me what to do...one min, one min I'll decide an outfit for bhabhi.."Pooja exclaimed in happiness.

"Poojie! Poojie! I have decided an outfit earlier, you have to see that Sona doesn't get any idea that we're planning for a surprise. Make her busy the day before." Rohit assigned work for Pooja.

"Okay! Rohit." Pooja assured.

"Okay guys as I have decided that I would continue the idea given by Mom, you have to follow the instructions. Ajit and YK make sure it's followed." Rohit asked Ajit and YK.

"Done Bhaiya/Rohit!" Ajit and YK said in unison.

"Okay listen carefully to what I say…" Rohit then started telling the plan to others.