Good News -1

As we all are missing our Ronakshi. So I thought to write a piece or TS of their pregnancy period and how the couple dealt with it. I hope you guys like the shot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mumbai :

It has been 2 years since Ronakshi has been married. They have been enjoying their new life full of happiness. Honeymoon trips, long drives (obviously Sona drove the car), restaurant dates and obviously spending time with each other in their favourite spot, i.e. the park.

Kahaani Parvati Ki finally ended as Netraji ran out of twists. But Sonakshi got a new weekend show as soon as it went off air. Moreover, she's trying to get something on the web so she didn't mind doing a weekend one.

Rohit is usually busy in Sippy hospital and various seminars nationally as well as Internationally.

Rohit and Sonakshi were enjoying their marital life in bliss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One fine morning,

Rohit and Sonakshi were sleeping hugging each other after a long night.

Suddenly Sonakshi's sleep got broken due to some uneasy feeling. She woke up and went inside the bathroom and suddenly she started vomiting.

Sonakshi thought, " I think I had some wrong food yesterday that's why I'm feeling so uneasy. Wait! Did Vimmi add pistachio in food? I need to ask her. Oh no! I am late for the shoot. Need to hurry up."

Sonakshi hurriedly finished her bath and came outside to see Rohit still sleeping.

"Aww doctor surgeon looks so cute while sleeping. I don't want to ruin his sleep but he has OPD today to attend. So I have to ruin his sleep." Sonakshi pouted while thinking this.

She then went near Rohit and whispered near his ears,"Rohit, wake up dear, you have OPD today and you can't be late. Come on get up and freshen up till I inform Vimmi to get our breakfast ready, so we can leave together. Come on, come on wake up."

Rohit suddenly pulled Sonakshi towards him and due to the suddenness of the move, she landed on him. Getting this opportunity, Rohit took her in an embrace and let her rest in his chest.

" Lets sleep more. I can't sleep at night and now you are not letting me sleep." Rohit told her in a sleepy tone.

"So whose fault is it? Huh! You were in the mood last night. Even I didn't have my beauty sleep all because of you. Now come on get up! You have an OPD and I too have to go to my shoot.

"What to do! My wife was looking damn hot yesterday, so how can I not be in the mood? You tell me only. Come on, let me love you more..." With this Rohit pulled Sonakshi to him and started pepping kisses on her neck.

"Doctor surgeon, wake up and let me go. Your mind is always on one track. Wake up,.." Sonakshi tried to untangle herself from him but failed.

"Okay okay. You can continue at night but please wake up. Your patients may be waiting for you..."Sonakshi irritatedly. She doesn't know why but she was super-irritated.

"Hey Sona, are you okay? Why are you getting irritated? Okay, I am getting up.." Rohit woke up as soon as he saw his wife was irritated.

"Don't know Rohit, from some days I am getting angry at small things. Yesterday only I shouted at Sunita because she came late and was on the phone. Also cried when I read an emotional scene. I don't know what's happening with me." Sonakshi started crying again.