Christmas Tree-Chapter One (Vinnie Vincent x Author Oneshot)

You and Vinnie Vincent were helping each other put up the Christmas decorations.

You had just put out the last one, which was Vinnie's favorite black and pink candy cane that you got him last year as a gift.

"Now, it's time to put the tree up".

Vinnie went downstairs to the basement and he opened a long, thin box.

You stood by in the middle of the stairs to help him pull it up to the top.

Once the tree was finally where he wanted it to be in the living room, Vinnie asked you to go and get the gifts that was for the KISS family Christmas party from his bedroom.

"Be extra safe with them, okay"?

Vinnie gave you a wink and you blushed and then giggled to yourself as you ran upstairs.

When you went into the bedroom, you found the gifts underneath the dresser.

A few them still needed to be wrapped.

You then carefully brought them downstairs and Vinnie put them in a bag.

"I can't remember where I put all the ornaments. Can you wait here while I go look in the basement"?

You nodded your head, smiling from ear to ear.

And Vinnie smiled back, patting you on the head gently.

After about seven to eight minutes of waiting, you heard his voice calling out.

"I found them"!

Vinnie carried a cardboard box to the living room and then carefully set it down on a coffee table.

"Aw...they're so pretty".

You smiled as he chuckled at your reaction.

Most of the ornaments were really special to Vinnie, so you didn't mind watching him hang up them on the Christmas tree.

"What's that"?

You ask, pointing at a glittery KISS ornament.

"I don't know..."

Vinnie replied, and then let you hold it in your hands.

You look inside the ornament and there was an old picture of you standing close to Vinnie underneath the mistletoe during his time with KISS.

"I remember what this is. This was our first Christmas together"!

Vinnie looked like he was really happy.

"That's right...it was on Christmas Eve from that year...".

Together, you and Vinnie hung it up on the tree.