.1.

Shoto sat down, he was behind the school. This was the perfect place to sit during lunch. Even though the trash cans weren't that far away, you could still see the beautiful trees ahead. Shoto took in a deep breath as the wind made his hair lightly fly around.

He found the spot this morning while he was waiting for class. It surprised him how perfect it was. And while he usually sat with his friends for lunch, he couldn't pass up an opportunity like his.

Yet even so the calming beautiful presence this place had was interrupted by the sound of stomping. He looks up and sees a tall, blonde male. This male was Katsuki Bakugou.

Shoto had no affiliation with Katsuki, he saw him in the halls a lot but they never talked. He did know for sure that the red eyed man was a demon not to be messed with. He got in fights often, and always got away with them.

"Get the fuck out!" Katsuki shouted.

The thing is, no matter how scared everyone was of Katsuki, Shoto never cared. He isn't afraid of anyone, and he surely wasn't going to be afraid of some random guy who just happens to be angry a lot.

"Why?" Shoto responded unfazed.

"This is my spot! I eat here everyday dumbass!" You could feel the anger radiating off the blonde.

"You don't own this area" There was no way Shoto was going to let this spot go.

"Fine! Fight me for the spot!" Katsuki stomps on the ground causing little rocks to jump.

"No thank you."

"What are you a pussy? I'll just beat you anyway!"

"Go ahead" Shoto turns his head no longer looking at the angry man now in front of him.

"That's not a fair fight dammit!" The blonde swings his hands, looking like a fully grown baby.

"I'm not moving."

"Fine! Neither am I then" Katsuki sat down next to Shoto and opened his bento box. He started eating, they were both silent. Till Katsuki realized the bi-colored boy wasn't eating anything.

"What the fuck! If you're not eating then why the hell are sitting here? It's lunch time not play time dipshit!" Katsuki shoves his chopsticks in Shotos face.

"I don't eat lunch, also I can sit wherever I want." Shoto rolls his eyes.

"You don't eat lunch? That's fucking stupid, eat. Also fuck you!"

"You're kinda weird." Shoto plainly replies.

"What the hell! You wanna die!"

"A bit. But I'd rather not right now."

"Ya know what, just shut up!"

They sat in silence for the rest of the lunch period.

----------