.3.

As another month passes, and the two learn a little more about each other, they start to realize more as well. Noticing each other in class, or in the hallways. Picking up on who the other was friends with.

Shoto was quite surprised that Katsuki would be friends with someone so bright like Kirishima. But they seemed like compatible friends, Kirishima's kindness outweighed the rude aura that was Katsuki next to him.

On the other end Katsuki wasn't so surprised Shoto would be friends with a brat like Deku. To him Deku was the perfect amount of happy go lucky to bring the double eyed boys spirits up. 

At one point they started to nod at each other in the hallway, or ask each other for pencils in class. One time at lunch Katsuki even let Shoto copy his notes. No one picked up on this though, no one even knew they talked in general. The two were acting like normal classmates, so who would bat an eye?

The lunch days involved longer conversations and sweeter words. They still don't necessarily get along, but their arguing has manifested to bickering. Plus the questions that were asked, were no longer ignored.

"You're an amazing cook." Shoto repeated. This must have been the 100th day in a row he said this. Who knew Katsuki would get sick of a compliment?

"I get it! You don't have to fucking say that every damn time I bring you food!" Katsuki opens his bento box "Look at that you're making me lose my appetite"

"Ok. Thank you though, my father doesn't allow me to cook." 

Katsuki was confused, who wouldn't let their child cook? He wasn't necessarily curious but he started asking questions anyway.

"Why the fuck dosent your dad let you cook? Is the dumbass sexist or overprotective?" 

"No. He just doesn't like my cooking. He doesn't like my brothers either, but he is in college." Shoto sighed. "Also I almost set the kitchen on fire once."

"YOU WHAT? Just whatever, that's stupid as fuck. Is practice just non existent in his world?"

"He prefers natural talent." Shoto builds a sad look on his face.

"Ha! Then maybe I should be his son!"

"You don't want to," Shoto suddenly changed his entire attitude when he said this. 

"Yeah no duh, he sounds like an asshole! I was saying I was great and talented, you dumbass!"

"Yeah."

The two go silent. Yet the evil air crawls up their backs and down their throats. The tense air made it hard for them to breathe. 

"What do you plan for college?" Katsuki wanted to end the silence. Which is new for him, he never felt awkward much before and he wasn't a fan of it.

"I'm not sure yet." Shotos usual plain voice has returned and all the resentment has been left behind with the previous conversation.

"I want to be a lawyer!" Katsuki says this, sounding more excited than he wanted. He couldn't help it but still flushed at his tone.

"Maybe you should get your anger under control first." Shoto snickered.

"YA KNOW WHAT! FUCK YOU! I make lunch for you and everything and you give me a shitty attitude! Who the hell do you think you are!" 

"I'm Shoto."

"YOU'RE ANNOYING"

"Shoto."

"ANNOYING!"