.4.

Shoto laid awake. It was late into the night, the sun was completely gone. The room was dark and he wanted to text someone. But the only person he wanted to talk to was Katsuki, and he didn't have the boy's number.

Shoto has been having restless nights, it's nothing new to him but the reason why is sending him into spirals. He couldn't stop thinking of Katsuki. The Katsuki Bakugou everyone was scared of and thought was a demon on Earth. But even so Shoto couldn't help but see him as an angry little puppy.

Had he fallen for the boy? Yeah. Did he know it? Definitely.

Katsuki cut a tomato in half and placed the halves in the bento box. The thought of making lunch for Shoto made him want to throw up. That could just be the result of his hate, or the result of the butterflies swarming his stomach. The more embarrassed he got the faster he worked. He never hated cooking more before. Yet every piece of detail he learned about Shotos taste buds he incorporated in the meal.

Katsuki couldn't stop thinking of Shoto, feeling like he would explode whenever he saw the mismatched boy in the halls. He hates everything but emotions were his worst enemy. 

"Since when did you make lunch for someone else?" Katsuki's mom strutted into the kitchen.

"None of your damn business" Katsuki glares at her. She responds with a wack hitting him in the back of the head.

"Don't talk to me that way Katsuki! What do you got a girlfriend you're cooking for?" Mitsuki went from topic to topic ignoring her son's angry glares.

Katsuki was boiling in embarrassment and anger. He has never felt so hot from simple blushing. 

"I lost a fucking bet ok! Just because you're home this morning dosent mean you can ask ANNOYING FUCKING QUESTIONS!"

"Whatever brat! Just get going, and don't forget your pacifier!"

Katsuki arrived at the lunch spot extra early. Was it out of pure spite? Yeah.

When Shoto arrived he saw the two bento boxes were not opened. Was Katsuki waiting for him? Who knew, but the thought brought a smile to his face.

Katsuki noticed Shoto almost immediately. He was taken aback at how pretty Shoto seemed standing in front of him. The sun outlined his face, and gave him a golden look. He was more taken aback by the sweet smile that grazed Shotos face. Shoto really was pretty.

They just stared for a bit admiring each other. Till both of them snapped out of it embarrassed. Shoto quietly sat down, and the blonde lightly placed the bento box in Shotos lap. 

They ate in silence building up a painful and tense air. Lately they haven't had a single moment where they didn't talk and when they stopped talking it became an uncomfortable atmosphere.

"I've chosen what I want to do for college." Shoto shatters the silence.

"Better be good." Katsuki pauses his eating.

"I want to be a therapist, I need to help people. I know that much at least." Shoto stares at his food. "I want to be able to help people in a way that I understand."

"Understand?"

"I deal with my own mental issues. I understand how bad it can be and to be able to help people through that, just makes life seem so worth it." Shoto beams.

"I get it. I wanna become a lawyer to win fights against as many people. But the whole helping people is a bonus."

"Yeah."

"What do you deal with? No need to respond."

"I have PTSD and depression. They are not a good mix." Shoto let's out a light chuckle.

"Sounds like shit. I relate though, ptsd is the fucking worst." Katsuki said in a quiet voice. It was a lot for him to admit such things.

"It's mostly my dad's fault. Yet I'd rather not talk about it now."

"Seems like an asshole."

"More than you?" Shoto smirks.

"OK THAT ONE ISN'T EVEN FUNNY!" 

"Honestly though. Oddly enough, you're a kind person." 

Shoto has learned a lot about Katsuki over the months they've talked. They haven't become insanely close, yet Shoto felt like he knew him well.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean? I'm a damned delight!"

"Yeah sure, one of the demons on earth is such a delight."

"I hate you! I hate that you stole my spot too, and interrupted my day!"

"I called you nice, can you act it a little longer?"

"Whatever. You're friends with that broccoli boy, have him cheer you up." Katsuki waves his chopsticks around.

"No need. You cheer me up."

"Well you annoy me!"

"You can always leave."

"OH HELL NO! I'M NOT GIVING THIS SWEET SPOT AWAY!" Katsuki yelled this and no matter how hard Shoto tried he couldn't hold in his laughter. 

"See, you already cheered me up." Shoto gave a wholesome smile.

"Ew, shut up" Katsuki hated that his heart suddenly jumped out of his chest from such a small action.