Ch. 1

Sunny mind

I had a dream... A dream that is filled with enjoyment sadness and anger... We're there also some place we're we can repeatedly die but then return back to life or people say respawn... And everything around you is cube shape so as the other mobs.... Except for the other mobs... I saw my friends with me in the world of Minecraft... We play we fight we get killed countless times... We get lost... We protect. We get hungry... We feel pain... But we're determine to return back to our world... That's what my dream is... " how weird... It looks to me is amazing dream."

*Sunny woke up by the alarm*

Sunny: hn! 5 more minutes...... In second thought... Fine... *get up on bed and start fixing her self and took a piece of bread*

*sunny went outside*

Sunny mind

My name is sunny bright I'm 18 years old. I live here at my peaceful home my brother is at the overseas. So I lived alone. Some of my other friends also went to a different place. So is just me, keriko, yofu, crystal, Miguel, Ken, aurora, and yukina. I'll admit is still boring without them * sunny is saying hi with her friends and walking and talking with them while saying this. *

*sunny sitting at the rooftop while yukina and crystal are talking*

Sunny mind
That dreamed really did felt real

*yukina went towards sunny*

Yukina: hey sunny you seem to be on a deep thought...

Sunny: yeah...

Yukina:... Wanna tell me what's bothering you?.

Sunny: well... I just this weird and amazing dream.

*crystal overheard you*

Crystal : really do tell!!!

Sunny: well it all started with confusion adventure yet fun stuff. And you know what's funny your all in there!!!

Crystal: woooow!!! What kind of dream is it? Is it fantasy!!!

Sunny: something like that it was fun but sad at the same time when we have to be part ways...

Yukina: *yukina pouted* sounds to me that you miss some of our gang.

Sunny: well isn't obvious... I mean... I miss brother I miss the other of our gang...

Crystal: I miss them too... But hey we still have the others.. So cheer up.

Yukina: yeah even if homicidal and the others are gone is still fun even if is just us.

Sunny: yeah... But you know me already you know how clingy I am towards the other.

Crystal: yeah you just might go out and start kidnapping people again!

Sunny: what? What's wrong with it I only take things that belongs to me... Hahahaha

* the school bell rings *

Yukina: welp there goes the demon hour.

* 3 of stand up*

Yukina: Welp see ya sunny and crystal and also sunny don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine don't worry too much.

Sunny: *sunny smiled a bit* yeah... Thanks...

*the 3 of you went to your separated classroom.*

Yukina pov

*yukina went to her classroom and the teacher was already there standing. She just walk and just went to her sit. *

Yukina mind