Ch3

Yofu: there is a way? How?

Villager: by going to the end portal and kill the ender dragon.

Yofu: of course the end portal if we go there and kill the dragon we can go back!

Sunny: how do we get there!?

Villager: as you can see I have a map that leads were the dungeon is.

Yofu: why do we need to go to the dungeon.

Villager: in this dungeon you will see an eye of ender and ender pearl you will need them into your adventure.

Sunny: don't you have map that leads exactly to the end portal

Villager: sadly that's the limit my map can have.

Yofu: Villager I know this maybe too much but... Can you come with us in our journey.

Villager: WHAT ME!?!? No no no no
I am not suited to go out on an adventure with you. If I go I just might get killed OR WORST!!!! Turn into a zombie Villager.

Sunny: Dont worry we will protect you. I mean we have already train enough a bit but is been good so we can protect you I'm sure.

Villager: I don't think you don't understand how this world works. You guys are players you can respawn in no time. But we're just a mobs and once a mob died they can't respawn back.

Yofu: your right...

*sunny and Yofu looked at each other*

Yofu: okay we understand we won't force you then... But is it okay if we have the map.

Villager: SURE!!! only 5 emeralds please.

Sunny & Yofu : AH!

sunny: but where are we going to find 5 emeralds.

Yofu: can't you just trade something else.

Villager: sorry... We villagers do need money and stuff for trade for our protection.

Yofu: on second thought... I think we rather just go with out it. Tell us were we should go...

* the Villager points were the direction would be. *

Sunny: thanks we will be on our way.

*sunny and Yofu left*

Villager pov

Villager: an adventure who would want to go in such dangerous place... *sigh* but I kind of envy them is just probably because there players they can get to do there adventure how ever you want. *when he was about to leave the creeper from last night was behind him. *

Creeper: your not gonna go?

Villager: *widen his eyes* AAAAHHHHH!!!!

creeper: * cover his mouth quickly * make any noise and I'll explode...

Villager: *crying* what do you want...

Creeper: just gonna ask your not gonna come and follow them.

Villager: what are you talking about!?

Creeper: I'm planning on coming with them on an adventure you sure you don't wanna?

Villager: HUH!? What can a creeper like you do!? Before they can even let you come with you they would probably just go out and kill you!!!

Creeper: well as long as i keep dodging on there attacks and explain to them they won't attack. * walking *

Villager: WAIT! Why would you want to go with them!? What are you plotting.

Creeper: why not there not from this world right. It caught my interest and want to come with them. And after all I think we all broke the fourth wall. I ended up abonding my own rule as a creeper. And I know you too