Ch5

* the mob gang*

Peter: QUICK WE NEED TO FIND THEM.

* at the player gang *

*all of them were tied up*

Sunny: how can a mob tie a players did they broke the fourth wall too!?

Skeleton: exactly! Surprisingly even mobs like us we didn't expect that we could do anything when you came into this world...

Yofu: let us go!!!

Ken: or maybe just hurry up and kill us!!!

Yukina: THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT!?

ken: what if we die we just respawn right?

Crystal: idiot brother if we die we lose out items too...

Ken:.... Oh...

Skeleton: ENOUGH CHIT CHAT!!! THIS ENDS NOW!!!

* someone throw a stick at them *

Skeleton: ow! What the!?

Peter: I said throw a sword at them not a stick.

Suga: a-sorry wrong one.

Sunny: guys!? What are you all doing here.

Skeleton: everyone prepare to attack.

* all the skeletons starts preparing there bow and arrows *

Yofu: guys!? You shouldn't have come here!!!

Skeleton: I didn't expect a creeper and a zombie would help this players and even get along with a Villager...

John: * hidding at Peter's side. *

Peter: HEY BONE HEAD!!! we have a name you know!!! And let's see... WHOSE WEAK!!! *raise his hand and a lighting struck him*

Yofu: PETER!!!

Sunny: PETER!!!

* after Peter got struck by lighting he started to glow and looking electrified*

Peter: *smirk* does anyone want to be electrified today

John: wait... There skeleton they will transform.

Peter: who said ill shock them.

* Peter was so fast as lighting that he one hit one of the gang skeletons and another one and another one. Some of the skeletons start shooting him but misses him and another skeleton tries to hit John and suga but suga throw a sword at the skeleton and died. *

Skeleton: BUT HOW!? a creeper can't even...

Peter: you forgotten something... I have a name and my name is Peter!
*punch the skeleton*

Skeleton: I'm impressed you made it this far just to save this human friends of yours.

Peter: and what's wrong with it... The game rule has already been broken. We have a lot of time to do what ever we want.

Skeleton: just where exactly are you all going that suddenly made you protect them.

Yofu: were planning on going to the end portal if that's the only way we can go back to our world.

Skeleton: the end... The place we're a lot of ender dragons in it!?

Ken: we have no time for this we need to go there now!

Peter: skeleton let them go already *Peter electricity disappeared* we all need to go there fast we won't do anything to you after that.

Skeleton: why waste this opportunity? I wanna come too!!!