METANOIA

Eris Trevil's mother never wanted her to be involved with the witch world. Eris was not supposed to have a Dark Baptism or sign her name in the Book of the Beast, the Dark Lord's book. Ivy had intended for her daughter to choose the Path of Light, not the Path of Night.

However, Ivy's own mother had other plans. Leta Trevil had gotten enough grievance for having a granddaughter that was half-witch/half-mortal and she would be damned if she allowed her daughter to further shame their family's name. Eris would have a Dark Baptism and become a full time witch and would choose the Path Of Night. No ifs or buts about it.

And this made Eris mad.

She never got the chance to embrace her witchhood and had initially, after finding out that she was in fact half witch, been upset and confused. But having settled into a mortal life, Eris wasn't sure she wanted to throw it all away. She was an inexperienced witch about to be thrust into a world she barely knew or understood and she had no say in the matter. And this pissed her off.

Because it was her life and she had the right to choose, right? Wrong; apparently she didn't have a choice when it came to her grandmother. It was a battle her mother would not win and so, the decision was made for Eris. She would sign her name in the Book of  the Beast, pledging herself to the Dark Lord. She would leave her mortal life in the past and begin attending the Academy of Unseen Arts against her will.

And with all of this came a brand new world, a brand new life, increased danger, and a target on her back. Because apparently the witches at the Academy weren't too fond of half-witches. And what made matters worse for her, she hardly knew any magic, which would make her inevitable torment even more unpleasant.

Cruel witches & warlocks, a fancy new school, a chaotic new life.

And Eris Trevil was not prepared for any of it.

••••

STARRING. . .

YANDEH SALLAH
AS
ERIS TREVIL
❛ is it too late to say no? ❜

GABRIELLE UNIONASIVY TREVIL❛ this is exactly what i didn't want to happen

GABRIELLE UNION
AS
IVY TREVIL
❛ this is exactly what i didn't want to happen. ❜

 ❜