The plan

Please sign here & here Miss Brief as the lawyer across the way from her was wearing a blue Armani suit. Bulma felt frustrations building in her body after being in the law firms' office for two hours. She couldn't hold her tongue anymore "are we done?" The sharped dress lawyer looked at her & said yes. Congratulations you have no more ties with Mr. Yamcha & here is the money he owes you. The lawyer handed Bulma a check that was made out to her for a hundred thousand yen. Her body relax, relived that not only has her relationship with Yamcha was over long ago but it had to take a high power law firm & five long months to get the money that she invested in Yamahas' business back. Bulma tried to keep her composure while she left the building. She got into her car and starting to squeal for joy.
After a year living in her deceased grandmother's home that her parents were holding on to, Bulma wanted to spruce it up & make it to her liking. She knew that she had enough money to pay her parents back for helping her with the lawyer fees & letting her live at the home for free till she got back on her feet. But Bulma didn't want to move she liked the location of the home & how homey it was. So Bulma set out looking for a contractor to help her get the house in shape after it was abandoned for years after the death of her grandma. Bulma looked thought the white pages & online & found some potential contractors to start getting appointments for the renovations.
Bulma was exhausted after her long day at work, but she needed to get ready for her first visit from the list of contractors she made appointments with. Just as she gathered her thoughts, a knock at the door startled her. "I'm coming" Bulma rushed to the door. She saw a slender young woman that looked like she should be a cheerleader was waving by the window. Hi, I'm Stephanie from Simmons builders. Bulma couldn't help but to smile at this woman that made her feel that she took a shot of espresso. So what do you have in mind for your place? After some time talking to her Stephanie said she will have a quote for her in a week. Bulma plummeted on the couch & smacked her face with her hands saying are all contractors going to be like this?
After a week or so & several visits & many emails with different quotes Bulma felt defeated. It was almost 8 o'clock when she heard a knock on the door. Bulma was in her silk pajama shorts & spaghetti top questioning who was at the door at this time. She grabbed her silk robe & went to the door, she didn't see anybody.