More Bad Than Good

"Hey, You're Kira right?" Hope ask the girl as she walks into Mr. Yukimara's classroom looking for Scott and Stiles.

"Yeah, did you need something?" She asks me and Hope nods.

"I was just looking for Stiles and Scott, they have this class at this period but they didn't leave. Am I wrong?" Hope ask her looking at the time.

"No, they left early because Stiles.. something happened with Stiles. I was going to take their bags to them. Wanna come with?" Kira asks her and she nods and grabs one of the bags. "So how do you know Scott and Stiles?" She asks her as they walk towards the locker room.

"Well, I'm new here and I'm staying with Scott while... Derek is out of town." Hope tell her and she nods. "Are you sure they came down here?" Hope asks her and Kira nods but Hope stops moving when she sees a coyote in the hallway.

She grabs Kira and slowly moves into the locker room. She shuts the door dropping the bags and makes her way to the back if the locker room with Kira. They sit there and can hear the growls and finally look back and see it before they're pulled up and the lockers are pushed over. They turn to see Scott there and Hope smiles widely.

"Scott, Stiles. I was looking for you guys before Malia showed up here. I think I can help. There are some spells I can do. Like a locator spell if I have something of Malia's. It has to be something she owned or owns now." She tells them and Scott shakes his head.

"Hope, maybe you should stay away from this stuff. I mean, your dad would murder us if we were even thinking of letting you put yourself in danger." Stiles tells her and she frowns.

"He would not care and Derek doesn't get to say that I can't. I'm a witch, I can help. Let me." She tells them and Scott shrugs and Stiles sighs.

"Fine, we'll call you when we get a plan ready." Stiles tells her and she jumps up and hugs him.

"Thank you." She tells him and runs out. "I'm heading back to your house because I've been excused from the rest of my classes." She tells them grabbing her bag and leaving.

Hope opens the sliding door to the loft and walks through to her room. She grabs some new clothes throwing the other ones in the wash when she hears the sliding door open again. She pauses and waits until she hears grunts and groans. She walks out to see Scott getting beaten up by two guys. Two twins to be specific. She looks towards the side and sees Lydia and Stiles. She walks over and Stiles turns to her.

"Do you guys have a plan yet?" She asks him and he nods.

"Yeah, this is for you." He tells her handing her the jacket they got in the den.

"Perfect." She says and walks away to her room. She takes out a map of Beacon Hills and some herbs she mixed earlier. She pours them across the map and holds the jacket as she chants. The herbs move across the page and find the location of Malia. It's a precise spot north in the woods. She takes the map and walks out to see Scott laying on the table and sets the map on the ground. She takes a picture and hands the coat back to Stiles.

"That's where she is. North woods, she'll be there. Are we going now?" She asks them and they nod.

"Anyone think we're doing more harm than good?" Lydia asks as they stand outside the woods.

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter." Scott tells them and then Isaac speaks up.

"Actually were trying to keep a man from killing a coyote who happens to be his daughter. Who is stuck as a coyote and we don't know how to change back into human." Isaac says and they all stare at him.

"Again with the not helping." Stiles says and Hope laughs.

"Did you bring it?" Scott asks Allison and she pulls a gun out of her trunk. A few seconds later a gun goes off and Scott hops on his bike and rides off leaving them. Isaac and Allison take off and Hope is seconds behind them. She's slower because Isaac is a werewolf and she loses them for a second. When she finds them Isaac is stuck in a trap and Allison shot Mr. Tate. Hope murmurs something in latin and the bear trap Isaac is trapped in opens. Isaac and Allison look back to see her.

"Awesome." Isaac mutters and Hope smiles and laughs. After a few minutes a loud growl is heard through out the woods and Isaac's eyes turn gold and he starts to growl. Allison pushes Hope back and they wait for a minute before Isaac is in control again.

"You guys are fun." Hope says letting out a breath and Allison laughs putting her arm around the young girls' shoulder.

"Hey, thank you so much for letting her stay here." Derek tells Melissa as they stand on her porch waiting for Hope to grab her bags.

"It's really no problem, she's a very sweet girl." Melissa tells him with a smile and then pauses before she speaks again. "Did you know, that she knows about all this supernatural stuff. Scott says she's a witch." Melissa tells him and Derek's eyes widen before Hope comes down the stairs with a smile on her face.

"Hey, how was the business trip?" She asks him and he's confused by the sudden kindness.

"It was fine, shouldn't be going out of town for a while." He tells her and she nods.

"Thanks so much, Mrs. McCall for letting me stay here." She says and hugs her and walks past Derek out the door and to the car. She puts her bag in the trunk and a gets in the passenger seat with Derek in the drivers seat.

"So... you know, about all this supernatural stuff?" Derek says and it catches Hope off guard.

"Yeah, I'm a witch." She tells him and he nods. "I actually wanted to apologize, for being so hard on you when I first got here. Even if you did deserve it a bit." She tells him and he smiles and nods.

"Why the change?" He asks her as he pulls out of the driveway and down the road.

"If a girl can forgive her father for almost killing her while she was a coyote, then I think I can forgive you for not being there, since you didn't know." She tells him and he smiles.

"A few weeks ago, when you said I didn't have to pretend to want you here... You're my daughter, and I know we still have a long way to go. But I do want you here." He tells her and she smiles.

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed this chapter! I love feedback through the comments if you like a line or a scene or anything!