Silverfinger

Hope eats the last of her pizza and grabs her back pack.

"Pizza, really? I got breakfast food." Derek tells his daughter.

"Pizza is all day food." She tells him and makes her way towards the door. "Gotta go!" She tells him and rushes out.

When she gets to the school she walks over to Scott's locker and sees Ethan and Aiden there.

"Okay boys, I can take it from here." She tells them and stands next to Scott.

"I thought you told Derek your powers didn't work on the demonic ninjas." Aiden asks her.

"My powers work on anything. Want another show and tell?" She asks them and Scott places a hand on her shoulder.

"I have to go talk to Stiles. I'll be fine. The demonic ninjas only come out at night." He tells her and she nods.

"Okay, call me if you need anything, okay?" She asks him and he smiles and nods at her.

She walks away and makes her way to her class.

In her last period class Hope gets a text from Scott explaining his plan to shake Ethan and Aiden and head to his house with Kira to protect her. He wanted Hope to meet them there and be there to help protect them. So after school Hope makes her way to Scott's house. When she goes to open the door it's locked.

"Dissera portus" Hope mutters and the door unlocks and she smiles before walking in and locking the door behind her again. "Scott?" She calls out into the house and walks near the stairs. Kira and Scott come downstairs and Scott moves past Hope and heads to the back door. Where he sees his father.

"What are you doing here? And why do you still have a key?" Scott asks him as they all stand in the kitchen.

"Funny that you mention keys. Because while I still have a key to this house, I'm not sure how you have a key to my office." Mr. McCall says and opens his laptop to reveal a picture of Scott and Kira. "Let me help you out here. This kind of thing usually starts out with, "it's not what you think" or "i can explain"." He tells his son.

"Dad, let me help you out. You need to leave." Scott tells him.

"I will, with a satisfactory explanation." He tells his son and Hope sighs.

"No, seriously, you need to go." She tells him as she eyes the window where the sun is setting.

"Go get a warrant." Scott tells him and Hope smirks and holds back a laugh.

"I don't need a warrant! I'm your father."

"No, you're a gene donor. I got my hair color from you and that's all I got. So you're not aloud to play tough dad with me." Scott tells him and Melissa walks in the door behind Mr. McCall.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asks them.

"Maybe one of you should explain." Mr. McCall says as he looks between Kira and Scott.

"Scott.." Hope and Kira say as the sun sets.

"Who the hell is this?" Rafael asks as he sees a shadow in the next room.

"Dad, no." Scott tells him and Hope goes to cast a spell but doesn't want to out their supernatural secret. The demonic ninja stabs him and Melissa pulls him aside as the front door opens and Derek slides in. He roars and Hope casts a light spell. Creating artificial sunlight in the room.

The ninja disappears and Melissa rushes to get the mountain ash. A ninja appears behind Kira and the twins jump right through the front window shattering it. They start to fight the ninja and get it out the front door and Melissa smashes the bottle on the ground and it creates a barrier that the ninjas can't get through. Hope and Kira stand with the twins at the back door and Kira reaches out and touches the barrier and it lights up blue and she moves back. Hope looks at her before doing the same, but the barrier doesn't stop her. She can reach right through.

"Kira, right?" One of the twins ask and Hope turns to him confused at why he cares. "You gonna tells us what you are?" He asks.

"What? What do you mean?" She asks nervous and Aiden grabs her arm.

"Aiden.."

"Watch." He says but Hope stops him.

"You are just asking for me to use my magic on you." Hope tells him and glares at him.

"What are you gonna do?" He asks her and she scoffs and mutters Ossox. His finger breaks backward and he growls.

"Next time, you're arm. Hands off." She says and he drops her arm.

"What are you?" Aiden asks still.

"She's a kitsune, idiot. Use your eyes. You can see it all around her. The younger ones give off an aura. She just hasn't learned how to conceal it yet. She probably doesn't know what kind she is either." Derek says and Hope smiles.

"Kira, meet my dad." Hope says and Kira nods before Scott pulls her aside.

"I wasn't going to hurt her." Aiden says and Hope rolls her eyes as she stands next to her dad faced away from them.

"Not yet." Derek says being his usual broody self.

"Why do you think we're here, Derek? For study group? We're here to protect Scott." Aiden says.

"We're trying to fight for him." Ethan adds on.

"I'm sure you are. I'm sure you'd kill for him. But are you willing to die for him?" Derek asks and Scott comes back in and Hope walks over to him.

"How's your dad?" She asks him and he sighs. "Where is he? I can help." She tells him and he nods down the hallway. Hope leaves the group and walks into the room where Melissa sits with pressure over Rafael's wound. She walks over and kneels next to him and nods to Melissa. She mutters a spell and holds her hand over his wound.

"I healed him just enough. It'll give him more time to get to the hospital with minor damage. But still have a wound so the supernatural stays a secret." Hope whispers to Melissa and she smiles and Hope smiles back. The house begins to shake and Hope stands up and rushes out into the living room. When she gets there the ninjas are standing in front of Scott and Kira and Hope rushes to stop them but Derek stops her. After a few seconds the ninjas, what she would soon know as Oni, dropped them and then poofed into black smoke. They all rush to help Scott and Kira up.

After Scott heads to the hospital with his dad Hope heads home with Derek and she heads straight to bed because the day just wore her out.

You know the drill! Vote and Comment if you're enjoying the story!