Chapter 41

By next morning the other packs had been informed of the blood-root. All the alphas are currently gathered at our pack house in Theo's office.

''So this pretty looking flower is the key to destroying the witches? What are we supposed to do make garlands and put them around their necks,'' Benjamin asks skeptically while holding the flower up. Charles chuckles at his comment but shuts up when Theo shoots him a glare.

'Yupp, that's what Sebastian said,'' I reply and Ashton raises his brows at me inquisitively.

''Sebastian said huh, you mean the same Sebastian who was jealous of Theo, the same Sebastian who was ready to kill his brother for the alpha position.''

''Ahemmm ...cousin brother,'' Sean corrects but shuts up immediately when Ashton shoots him a glare.

What's up with these guys shooting glares at each other. There are many other ways to shut people up. I should know.

''Okay you guys, first of all; all that is in the past and second Sebastian has changed,'' I remark and Charles squints his eyes, ''has he though?''

(How i picture Charles saying 'has he though')

''Come on you guys, he is on our side; he may not show it but he does care and he is helping us

''Come on you guys, he is on our side; he may not show it but he does care and he is helping us.''

''Okay everyone, enough about Sebastian; we have the blood-root flower with us but we need to think of how to use it against them,'' Theo says from his seat.

''Well brother lucky for you all, I did some research of my own last night and voila!!'' Aiden shouts in glee while walking in and placing the laptop on the desk.

''Well boy, cut the dramatics and show it to us then!'' Benjamin grunts, ''relax old man; let me set it up with the projector.''

Aiden takes his sweet time setting the laptop up and by the time he is done Benjamin looks ready to squeeze the life out of him.

''Okay so, we all know the effects of wolfs bane on us. Blood-root does the same to witches,'' he starts.

''Come on, Aiden get to the point; we don't have all day,'' Ethan complains.

''Okay okay, calm your horses down dude, I'm getting to it. So we can use the flowers in different ways: We can use it in its natural state, we can dry the flowers and crush them into powder which in turn can be used in many ways. We can also extract the liquid from it, dip our claws and slash the witches faces, my personal favorite if you ask me,'' he concludes.

''Wow Aiden, that's some good work,'' I congratulate him and he flashes me a smile.

''Very well then, why don't we all head back to our packs and make use of the flowers and also keep an eye out for anything unusual,'' Theo announces and everyone gets up to leave.

''Nice work brother,'' he commends Aiden and pats his back.

I stand by the window looking down at everyone leaving, when a pair of arms wrap around my waist.