Chapter One: I'm Whattt???

Caroline Pov

I woke up kind of foggy. I don't really remember what happened last night. I look around and I'm not at home.

"Hey you're awake." Someone came to my side.

It was Matt.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"I'm uh- whe, where am I?" I manage to asked.
"You are in the hospital." He replied.
"The hospital?" I asked as I sat up.
"Yeah. What did you remember from last night?" He asked.
"Um we were at the founder's day festival, we were at the grill getting a bite. We talked a little with Tyler then the mayor came up to us and told us we had to leave, so we got into Tyler's car and he drove us and that's it. That's all I remembered." I responded.
"We got in a car accident. Tyler heard something and he lost the wheel. We were helping Tyler when you fainted. The nurse said you had an internal bleeding." Matt explained.

I knew something was wrong.

"What is it Matt? What's wrong?" I asked as I put my hand over his hand.

He pulled away. I looked at him confused and hurt.

"Please tell me what's wrong Matt." I said to him.
"The nurse told me you are pregnant and the stress you were having, caused the internal bleeding." He told me.

I looked at him stunned.

(pretend she doesn't have her daylight ring since she wasn't a vampire yet)

"What? I'm-im pregnant?" I asked.

He nodded.

"She said you are two months along." Matt told her.
"Then that means-" I stopped as I realized whose it was.
"It's not mine." Matt said.
"Matt-" I started.
"Don't-I just- um I need time to process this." He told me then left.

Leaving me all alone to my thoughts. can't believe I'm pregnant. Oh my god. What is am I going to do? What will my mom think? How am I going to raise a baby and go to school at the same time? More importantly how would he react?

End of Chapter