Chapter Eleven Part Four: Making Up

Caroline Pov

I don't know what got over me. He just hard to believe. How could he want to the gender now? It may not be accurate. It's not that I don't trust Bonnie. I guess ever since I turned, these babies are the only thing normal in my life. I am now in my bedroom.

"Caroline." I heard my mom called me as she knocked on my door.

Shit. She doesn't know I'm pregnant yet.

"Yes mom." I said as I got up.
"Can I come in honey?" She asked.
"NO." I yelled. "I mean, no mom, I'm about to shower and I'm naked." I told her.
"Oh I just want to let you know, I'll be at the station late. I won't be home till 2. And I left some pasta in the fridge for you." She told me.
"Oh ok mom. Thanks." I said to her.

I heard her leave. I walked out and took out the pasta from the fridge. I was about to heat it up until I heard a knock on my door. I sat the pasta on the kitchen table. I went to the door and saw Damon. I went and got it.

"Hi." He said.
"Hi." I said.

We stared at each other for a while.

"Can we talk?" He asked.
"Sure uh come in." I told him.
"Caroline, I uh want to apologize for upsetting you. I just thought maybe if we know the genders we can plan ahead. You know, name them, get their nurseries ready and buy them clothes and such." Damon explained.
"That all sound fun but Damon, we just found out we're having quadruplets. Finding out their genders on the same day as finding out we're having one more baby than we expected and knowing when they would arrive, I guess it's just too much pressure for one day." I told him.
"I'm sorry for putting too much pressure on you." He apologized.
"It's alright, Damon. You're just excited. I wouldn't blame you. So am I." I told him. "And I forgive you." I told him then gave him a kiss.

(Again, imagine that's Damon instead of Stefan)

End of Chapter