May I have a little bit of your time, please?

That's the end of the story. 

I hope you enjoyed.

I'm a little bit new to writing, so a some feedback on how I can improve on my part would be absolutely wonderful.

But before you head on, I'd like to address something relatively important not just for me, or for the Wattpad community but to the how far this story can reach through the world or just whoever comes to read this as a whole.

This is a story that is very much rooted on reality.

This is definitely a serious matter.

It might not be clearly evident to some but water contamination is everywhere nowadays and a lot of drinking water is gone to waste. This is an issue that's been brought up  for three decades now and some progress had been made, according to New York Times that in its third National Water Quality Inventory the Environmental Protection Agency accounted that 36 states reported certain improvements in their waters as a result of some new waste water treatment plants. A lot more others out there from other parts of the world are doing what they can as well with varieties of the Clean Water Act implemented among these certain countries. But this might still not be enough. 

You need to do your part. 

Even if it seems like a relatively small problem, it still delivers quite the blow to communities and societies when you consider that water may be wasted at a faster rate than it's being treated. What we can drink can eventually run out. The water that's left for us can eventually be the cause of our death. According to the world health organization, contaminated drinking-water is estimated to cause more than 500 000 diarrhea-related deaths each year. More is to await us in the future if we refuse to do anything about it. 

Now, not everyone has access to a waste water treatment facility, but like Martha, together, we can start small and work forward to something big that will have its impact on the world.

First is that if you think that something you're about to throw away into a water source, like into the sink or into the toilet, is paper related material, don't throw it in. Just use the trash can.

Turn off the faucet when not in use and just use the right amount of water you need to get by what you need to do. 

Engage in tree planting activities. Trees have just so many purposes in the environment. It's important to utilize that and help reduce not only water contamination, but other environmental crises as well. Planting trees reduce the speed of surface water runoff and as such, lessens erosion and prevents toxic substances and chemicals from washing into water systems.

 These are simple things you can (probably) do right now.

So if you may, you must do your part. 

Every drop counts.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water."

- W.H. Auden