Beach Day (smut)

It was the next day. Everyone had woken up early on the request of Charlie. Alastor had a hard time waking his lover. Not because Angel was a heavy sleeper, no, it was because he loved the way he looked while he slept. Content and calm laying peaceful under the not so soft sheets of the hotel bed. But still he managed to wake the younger with little effort.

The couple changed rather slowly one distracting the other with promises of affection and a near thirty minutes later they were out the door. The rest of the group had already left because Alastor had texted them that they would be behind, so neither man was in a hurry to be with their coworkers.

By the time they came up onto the beach Angel had finally unlached from the other and was prepared to meet the others. When they got their Charlie and Niffty were splashing about in the water having a blast. Bless those babies. Meanwhile Husker had already passed out and Vaggie was reading a book.

"Where were you two?" Vaggie question the second they stopped at the beach chaires that were set up. "Fuckin?" Alastor laugh with a harsh no and set down the few items he carried.

Which consisted of mostly Angel Dust's things. Vaggie had an eyebrow raised at the late duo but nevertheless carried on with reading her book and ignoring most. Angel had settled in a chair farthest from the group and took off his cover up revealing his tight swimwear.

It consisted of a high waisted bikini Bottom with straps that wrapped around to his mid thigh (the photo above.) When he finished shrugging off the thin outer layer he felt eyes on him. He turned to meet a very red Alastor. He was in the middle of putting on his sunscreen when he just happened to glance at the spider. Sure he had seen the outfit at the hotel,but damn he looked better in the sun light.

Angel then sprawled out on the beach chair just before Charlie and Niffy came running over and plopping on top of the pornstar. Angel yelped as he quickly got soaked in water. He was expecting this but not so soon. Alastor let out a bark of laughter as the two girls continued to wet the spider who had a frown on. But soon a smile sprung to his face as he caught Niffty and threw her over his shoulder and grabbing Charlie.

He took both girls into the water and pushed them into a wave. The three spent a while playing in the water with Vaggie and Alastor watching from a far.

"So what did take you so long to get here?" Vaggie finally spoke after long moments of quiet.

"Angel wouldn't wake up. I tried everything." Alastor stated, turning to playing with his hands.

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say." She didn't believe him.

Alastor had wanted to keep their relationship between them, so telling people would defeat the point of that. But the thing was they weren't exactly hiding the fact that they were in an intimate relationship.

They could badly keep track of the amount of times people have burst through the door walking in seconds before Angel or Alastor make a move on the other. It was extremely hard for the couple to get their time alone with their fellow 'house' mates. Just as soon as Alastor had settled in Charlie and Niffty came running up with Angel on their heels.

"HEY VAGGIE HUSKER LET'S GO GET FOOD!!" Charlie yelled, startling the quiet trio.

Vaggie coaxed Husker up and all but the couple left for food. Angel smirked when he saw the group leave and slipped onto Alastor lap, nuzzling into his neck. Alastor smiled wrapping his arms around the femmine man's waist. Angle's wet frame slide against Alastor damping the clothes still worn by Alastor.

Angel had been feeling desparte for a touch from there radio demon. Now that they were alone, again, nothing was stopping them. Alastor roughly pushed Angles hips down causeing his lover to moan and whine out softly.

Angel was an extremely submissive partner which Alastor found out rather quickly. So what ever he said Angel would do, with minimal care.

Alastor grabbed Angel's face and bringing him into a rough kiss, their lips melting together in bliss. Angel, who had been deprived of any sexual activity, whined, pressing for more.

Alastor smirked grinding his hips into the younger. Angled moaned out, pushing into the feeling. They locked lips yet again. This time Alastor managed to slip his tounge into Angele's mouth. Angel felt himself harden at the attention and squirmed as his lover teased more.

Alastor tilted his head down to Angle's neck. Angel quickly bared his neck to the radio demon who then began lick and suck on the smaller.

The two pushed together more this time Alastor's hands went to push down Angel's bottoms as Angle's hands roamed Alastor. Soon the two were grabbing anywhere they could touch.

Of course both of them knew this had to be a quick job, as their friends could return at any second. So Alastor was quick to press himself into Angel.

Angel held in a breath and whimperd. Alastor took a few moments to let his parents get used to him before slowly trusting into him. Immediately Angel stated to moan. Alastor quicken his pace loving the feeling he was getting from Angel and basking in the sounds he made.

After just a few minutes of bliss both Angel and Alastor were close to there ends, Angel had begun to struggle to keep quite.

"Angel, Darling, I'm close." Alastor panted out into Angels ear who only whined.

The pace of Alastor's thrust sped up for his release. This caused him to hit Angel's prostate and arch his back and release. As he came down from his high Alastor came hard into the younger. Both were out of breath but never the less pulled away from each other before the rest of the party returned.

Just as Angel Dust had calmed down the others returned. Charlie and Niffty ran over with the food and the group began to feast. During the meal Angel kept glancing at Alastor, unbeknownst to any of the people that say around him.

After the food had disappeared everyone returned to the hotel packed up and left. No words were spoken between the spider and the deer till they arrived back to Alastor's room where they both stripped and layed on the bed to go to sleep.

Angle curled up next to Alastor and quickly fell asleep. Whilst Alastor stayed up admiring the younger. The way his chest fell and rise with every breath and the way his face looked so relaxed mesmerized Alastor. Souch so that after a while he began to drift off into a silent slumber.