Damn Pig!

Alastor and Angel were often very lovey in public and if you were to ask Angel why he would say he wouldn't know. Now if you were to ask Alastor he would tell you exactly why.

"It's his damn pig! He wont leave Angel alone ever!" Alastor complained to a very, very drunk Husk. Husk groaned in response, not really caring what the red demon was saying.

This conversation had started abruptly when Alastor walked into the lobby fuming with rage. He had walked straight from Angel's room. The other demons in the lobby looked mildly shocked at the fuming deer as he was never angry, at least not around others. Alastor had continued to rant some what loudly at the near passed out cat demon.

"I can't even touch him without the damn heathen butting in and squealing!" Alastor slammed his hands down the counter scaring serval demons around him.

Just as Alastor had finished his rant Angel Dust strutted into the lobby looking for him. Alastor sighed out hearing his lover and forced a smile. He turned around and met Angel in a hug. Angel smiled wide wrapping his arms around Alastor's  neck. He leaned in for a kiss and was met with a soft pair of lips.

"Hey I was lookin' for ya. Where ya go?" He asked, tilting his head, making Alastor's heart swell with joy.

"Oh, I had to take care of something for Husker!" Alastor pipped up swaying Angel around who laughed as they did a small dance. 

The on lookers smiled at the happy couple, some still wondering how he calmed down so quickly. After they finished their swaying Alastor gave some half assed excuse before he left his spider behind. Angel took notice but payed little mind to his strange behavior. He just wandered off to find a quick bite to eat.

Just up a few floors in the hotel Alastor had found himself slumped against a wall. With a heavy sigh he pushed off the wall and walked to his near by room. Once inside he slammed the door shut. He was pretty out of it. Yet again he slumped down, but this time against the floor awaiting sleep. About an hour passed and he was still wide awake. Just before he got up the door was shoved opened and there stood Angel Dust look quite irritated.

Alastor shot straight up in a hurried state. Alastor walked his way over to the pornstar. Angel looked at the Red clad demon before slapping him. "Ow! Dear what was that for?" Alastor exclaimed in shock.

"You hate my pig and didn't bother telling me!" Angel yelled right back.

Alastor look at him.

"In my defense i'm not good with sharing."